I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 79

Hello Xard777,

could you tell me where i can get the part with these 6 timeszones (London,Europe, and so on) in your pic on the right lower corner?

I think it is very useful.

greets

hy!: #4x 2010 xard jb-cog-nr indicator repaints?or redraws?

Hey Xard...I was looking for you all over the site...didn't know you you were hiding in here...I left you a little something a few days ago on your thread....

Pava:
Hey Xard...I was looking for you all over the site...didn't know you you were hiding in here...I left you a little something a few days ago on your thread....

What, a picture of you in a cross dressing outfit??? Sorry pava but it's not for me...even with my beer goggles on, but whatever rocks your boat sunshine. It's a small world and I suppose we even have to cater for your needs as well.

All the best pava and hope it works out for you...have a good weekend.

Xard777

xard777:
What, a picture of you in a cross dressing outfit??? Sorry pava but it's not for me...even with my beer goggles on, but whatever rocks your boat sunshine. It's a small world and I suppose we even have to cater for your needs as well.

All the best pava and hope it works out for you...have a good weekend.

Xard777

But.....but...admit....I fooled you for a moment over there?...

Pava:
But.....but...admit....I fooled you for a moment over there?...

Ok...ok...I admit...you play the part of the fool really good...

Xard777

I triple My Account 3 TIMES)

poruchik:

Thanks poruchik, you are a gentleman and a scholar sir.

Xard777

poruchik:

hey what are your settings in your indicator?

xard777:
Here it is world clock.ex4

Hello, thank you for your reply xard777 but the clock doesn't work at 2 Broker i tried with MT4. The error message said there is a dll missing (i checked the 2 checkboxes for import already)

@poruchik real interessting indicator, thanks.

greets

Reason: