I Double My Account 2 TIMES - page 61

TRade results

Hi Red

you will be happy to know made about $800 across 7 pairs 3 open trades one in eur/gbp , gbp/ nzd and pound futures contract.Thanks for the above statement.Have a look at the attached file.Will you regard that as a valid short signal since it opened below the line.?

Thanks

Files:
shortsig.jpg  87 kb

Light&Magic:
Hi Red

you will be happy to know made about $800 across 7 pairs 3 open trades one in eur/gbp , gbp/ nzd and pound futures contract.Thanks for the above statement.Have a look at the attached file.Will you regard that as a valid short signal since it opened below the line.?

Thanks

HI! I circuled the cases when momentum was rather late & close to the white line( t/p line), so l wait till the price will reverse on red line to short it (if masah still shows red) or leave it as a wasted (risky).

I marked in square a valid signal . Pay attention to the momentum how it can be in time , marked in lined :yellow -slow , lime - good

Files:
3.png  333 kb

Looks great

Dear All

The system looks great.Works on just about any pair wish i had waited on some of them would have made more.With 8 wins in 2 days and 8 working orders do make it look very promising.At least a month of trading will throw light on the consistency of the system.But so far so good.The only thing i would caution on are money management skills as the floating loss if more than 2 trades can add up very quickly

To Success & thanks to Red

L&M

Struggle it forward !

Light&Magic:
Dear All

The system looks great.Works on just about any pair wish i had waited on some of them would have made more.With 8 wins in 2 days and 8 working orders do make it look very promising.At least a month of trading will throw light on the consistency of the system.But so far so good.The only thing i would caution on are money management skills as the floating loss if more than 2 trades can add up very quickly

To Success & thanks to Red

L&M

I'm really glad that you discovered this system for yourself .

The secret is in this trading: to be not greedy & cautious!

My best regards!

Here is my system picture and I only trade from the Center line in the direction of the trend so if it repaints outward i make more money and if it repaints inward I get to my target sooner. I follow the trend on the 4H and H1

charts. So far so good only mess up when i break my own rules.

Files:

Redneedle, what broker or brokers have you been using live? I've been demoing your system and it kicks some a$$. Thanks for the improvement on the system and help in this forum.

mgs1f:
Here is my system picture and I only trade from the Center line in the direction of the trend so if it repaints outward i make more money and if it repaints inward I get to my target sooner. I follow the trend on the 4H and H1 charts. So far so good only mess up when i break my own rules.

Hi mgs1f,

Nice Chart and indicator's.

Can I get Indicator ( Swingman ) that you are using ???

Best regards,

Paulinge

mshupe:
Redneedle, what broker or brokers have you been using live? I've been demoing your system and it kicks some a$$. Thanks for the improvement on the system and help in this forum.

Hi! My broker is Forex4you

regards

Pava:
I located a wonderful broker...those people let you use repainting buy/sell orders if you are using repainting indicators...meaning...if your repainting indicator gives you say signal for a buy and you make an order according to that signal...and later on that same indicator...say in a few hours...changes that buy signal to sell signal...that broker changes your order as if you made a sell few hours back...it's so convenient...ever since I switched...my stress level went straight down...now I don't have to worry whether my indicator says something today that it will change tomorrow...what a rolaids!!!...sorry...relief....

What broker is that seems interesting

:)

mak2011:
What broker is that seems interesting

The one that let's traders place repainting orders:)

Reason: