Classic ID:806 - page 3

albatriq:
Prido,

Just noticed that ECN FXDD(MT4 Extreme) does not have lot size below 1, as such i am not able to place manual trades.

Incidentally, i noticed that other EAs also trading the same lot of 0.1 lot at default settings.

That is the only problem with STP, You need a lot of capital to trade with them.

Classic EA

Hi Prido,

The results of Classic EA has not been good this week inspite of all the fanfare attached to its opening? Hope it gives value to its subscribers.

albatriq:
Hi Prido,

The results of Classic EA has not been good this week inspite of all the fanfare attached to its opening? Hope it gives value to its subscribers.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay, but I had a minor wacation this weekend.

About Classic....do not wory, it will get results. Since it is a trend-following EA it needs a trend to make money. Now market is in some consolidation so the profit is eaten by ranging but when this will go by it will give value to its subscribers as it did the first week of its trading.

Regards

Classic EA

prido:
Hi,

Sorry for the delay, but I had a minor wacation this weekend.

About Classic....do not wory, it will get results. Since it is a trend-following EA it needs a trend to make money. Now market is in some consolidation so the profit is eaten by ranging but when this will go by it will give value to its subscribers as it did the first week of its trading.

Regards

Prido,

I still don't see the results from this EA.

albatriq:
Prido,

I still don't see the results from this EA.

Sorry about that.

As I said we must wait till trend is established since it is a trend following EA.

Regards

No Results Yet

prido:
Sorry about that.

As I said we must wait till trend is established since it is a trend following EA.

Regards

Hi Prido,

This EA has been posting losses on most of the positions. It is nearing a month since this EA was launched and has still not given any tangible results.

Reason: