Please fix this indicator or EA - page 166

Mladen, I'm having a different problem with the renkolivechart_v3.304 indicator. I've noticed that during fast movements in the market it often misses retracements or pips and represents the charts incorrectly. Im not sure if my broker is readjusting that charts or if it is a indicator flaw. It is easily refreshed and fixed when I restart metatrader but how does one know when the charts need to be refreshed. This can become quite burdensome a routine. Is there a way to ensure that the renko charts adapt and present the charts accurately without requiring a restart?

mr mladen or mrtools,

can you convert this indicator(If he crosses---> trading start) to a automatically EA( with Stop Loss & Take Profit function)?

I hope it is possible.

thx & best regards

TraderRob28:
mr mladen or mrtools,

can you convert this indicator(If he crosses---> trading start) to a automatically EA( with Stop Loss & Take Profit function)?

I hope it is possible.

thx & best regards

TraderRob28

That is a simple ema crossing rsi indicator. I believe that there are already EAs that are doing exactly that, but will check it

mladen:

TraderRob28

That is a simple ema crossing rsi indicator. I believe that there are already EAs that are doing exactly that, but will check it

thank you mladen

HI Mr Mladen,

Please can you help with this. I downloaded this indicator from a post on this site 02-05-2012, 13:35 by Sohocool.

I load it into Metatrader version 4 950 but it appears blank - Can you help?

Files:

Silver BB:
HI Mr Mladen,

Please can you help with this. I downloaded this indicator from a post on this site 02-05-2012, 13:35 by Sohocool.

I load it into Metatrader version 4 950 but it appears blank - Can you help?

Silver BB

Try it out now : cycle_tma_end_point_1.mq4

Files:

Mr Mladen,

That's really helpful of you. Thank you very much.

RUSMANRD:

Can you make this indicator works on the latest version of MetaTrader.

tmatrue_with_distancesxx.mq4

wpr_adaptive_smoother_mtfalertsdivergence.mq4

dynamic_zone_of_super_trend_nrp_mtf.mq4

Thank you

Check this (dynamic zone super trend does not need an upgrade - it is already new mt4 compatible) : wpr_adaptive_smoother_mtfalertsdivergence_nmc.mq4

RUSMANRD:

Can you make this indicator works on the latest version of MetaTrader.

tmatrue_with_distancesxx.mq4

wpr_adaptive_smoother_mtfalertsdivergence.mq4

dynamic_zone_of_super_trend_nrp_mtf.mq4

Thank you

And try this one : tmatrue_with_distancesxx_nmc.mq4

Reason: