Please fix this indicator or EA - page 160

PascalD:
Is there somewhere ex4 compiled with old build?

That probably would work

mladen:
That probably would work

yes i have that working wanted to Mod it but i think I will look into it more

but if USD gets above 7 and EUR 2 then its a look to scalp

and visa versa

I use other indis and gut feeling lol

hey guys. this is my own proprietary supply demand s/r finder helper indicator that i had help getting made that i wanted to share with the world.... its very simple and is perfectly fine except for it doesn't remove lines one they are hit..... a line from this indicator is to be treated like a gap.... price is expected at some point , could be 10 years from now....but sooner or later price is expected to come back to that point..... so when price does come back to the lines they need to be removed.... the indie as it stands doesn't remove the lines... help would be greatly appreciated....thank you to Doug for the help and those that helped create the tool..... TYIA all

PS when price does return to a line its a potential trade also... for example if it hits the line exactly or comes just shy and bounces.... so an option for alert when price gets close to the lines would be a nice feature

Thanks again everybody

Help appreciated

int total = OrdersTotal();

for(int i=total-1;i>=0;i--)

{

if(OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true)

{

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)

{

if(OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), Bid, Slippage, Color))

If the above EA code is attached to, for example, a chart with symbol EURUSD it will close all open position on the attached chart including all open positions on any other EURUSD chart/charts that the EA is not attached to.

Is there any way to close EURUSD open positions only on the EA attached chart and not on unattached EURUSD chart/charts?

Internet search has not been successful. Thanks in advance.

Phylo:
Help appreciated
int total = OrdersTotal();

for(int i=total-1;i>=0;i--)

{

if(OrderSelect(i, SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==true)

{

if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)

{

if(OrderClose(OrderTicket(), OrderLots(), Bid, Slippage, Color))

If the above EA code is attached to, for example, a chart with symbol EURUSD it will close all open position on the attached chart including all open positions on any other EURUSD chart/charts that the EA is not attached to.

Is there any way to close EURUSD open positions only on the EA attached chart and not on unattached EURUSD chart/charts?

Internet search has not been successful. Thanks in advance.

Phylo

The usual way is to add a magic number to each EA instance and that way the EA will handle only orders with certain magic number and symbol (which will prevent cases that you have)

Hi dagoods,

(........or comes just shy and bounces......)

i reads your posts interestingly,thanks for sharing..........with excuses...i have one request...not advice....if you sit at said line with full dress,it will neither shy nor bounce..

mladen:
Phylo The usual way is to add a magic number to each EA instance and that way the EA will handle only orders with certain magic number and symbol (which will prevent cases that you have)

From a read that would be dependent on the EA opening orders and assigning a magic number via OrderSend(). Orders are opened manually and closed by the EA on price MA crossover so it looks not possible. Thanks for the pointer which has enabled clarification.

Phylo:
From a read that would be dependent on the EA opening orders and assigning a magic number via OrderSend(). Orders are opened manually and closed by the EA on price MA crossover so it looks not possible. Thanks for the pointer which has enabled clarification.

If you are watching some chart you shall see all the orders of that chart symbols on all the charts with that same symbol. If you do not have additional criteria (like that magic number - and you will not have a magic number if you opened an order manually) than there is no way to know if an order is opened from a current chart or some other chart (I guess that is what you meant, since the visibility of that symbols orders is always "global" for all charts showing that symbol)

mladen:
If you are watching some chart you shall see all the orders of that chart symbols on all the charts with that same symbol. If you do not have additional criteria (like that magic number - and you will not have a magic number if you opened an order manually) than there is no way to know if an order is opened from a current chart or some other chart (I guess that is what you meant, since the visibility of that symbols orders is always "global" for all charts showing that symbol)

Yes, that is correct. Thanks for clarification.

Mladen, MrTools, would you be so kind to add some features to this EA, please..

1.- 2 MA filters

2.- stop loss

3.- Trailing stop

I did try to code on this one (on the MA filters) but it only open sell orders, don't know whats wrong with it.

points 2 and 3, dont have any idea how to code those.

Please help.

Thanks in advance

Ripefx