Please fix this indicator or EA - page 159

Could be set BE if 2+ buy in profit or 2+ sell in profit ?

Because i must used this script, not ea. Please

matmar:
Could be set BE if 2+ buy in profit or 2+ sell in profit ? Because i must used this script, not ea. Please

What is the advantage of script?

Attach the EA to same symbol and same time frame - only other chart and that is it. Script in new metatrader does not work as it used to wiork

mladen:
Here is one script (the name tells where it comes from) that is easy to use and can un-dock charts. Just drag it to the chart you wish to become floating. Works with new builds of metatrader too

This is one nice tool Thanks

Can somebody correct this indicator (current bar is wrong) pricechannel_stop_v8.mq4

Files:

Currency Strength Meter Updated

Can anyone please update this meter to new mt4? It shows on my chart but everything is black no readings??

nitro-version-5.00.rar

Files:

justin7:
Can anyone please update this meter to new mt4? It shows on my chart but everything is black no readings?? nitro-version-5.00.rar

Extract the template too, apply the template to the chart, and this is what you are going to get :

Files:
nitro.gif  49 kb

can some one get this to compile It was written fore earlier meta4 i think

i know there are other versions but this one suits my purposes

thanks

Files:
fph_meter.mq4  19 kb

Perky:

thanks

That indicator does not wok with new builds when errors and warnings are fixed. Hee is a version without warning and errors, but most probably some f the function of build 840 is preventing it from working as it should (which function I have no idea, otherwise I would have fixed it) : fph_meter_nmc.mq4

Files:

mladen:
That indicator does not wok with new builds when errors and warnings are fixed. Hee is a version without warning and errors, but most probably some f the function of build 840 is preventing it from working as it should (which function I have no idea, otherwise I would have fixed it) : fph_meter_nmc.mq4

thanks for the attempt to fix this

Perky:

thanks

Is there somewhere ex4 compiled with old build?

Reason: