Equity and balance graph - page 63

The originalEquity_v7 Surgeon indicator gives errors when compiling in new builds.
Fixed without loss of functionality as best as I could, now compiles without errors or warnings.
Files:

granit77:
The originalEquity_v7 Surgeon indicator gives errors when compiling in new builds.
Fixed it without loss of functionality as best I could, now it compiles without errors and warnings.
And I added some functionality.

Super ! I am looking for a long time for this Equity chart drawer ! Thanks Lob and Granit !

Can you tell me what the phrase from Equity_v7 could mean: "The market overview is missing PROFIT"? It has never been there, but now when I switch t/f's it starts appearing.

I also found the following line in the history:

I also found the following line in the story

I contacted the support team and they said:

"This is not a specific order. Deals on your trading account are being archived. This happens in accounts to save space."

Please advise how to change the code so that this message is ignored. Or maybe someone will help?

PS Fixed it myself, I will not delete the post, maybe someone will help.

I just added a line:

if (StringFind(minfosymbols,Instrument[j])==-1)

it worked out:

if (StringFind(minfosymbols,Instrument[j])==-1 && Instrument[j]!="PROFIT")

Fam:

Can you tell me what the phrase from Equity_v7 could mean: "Market overview is missing PROFIT"? Never had it, but now when I switch t/f began to appear.

(...)

PS I corrected it myself, I won't delete the post, maybe it will help someone.

I added a new line:

if (StringFind(minfosymbols,Instrument[j])==-1)

it worked out:

if (StringFind(minfosymbols,Instrument[j])==-1 && Instrument[j]!="PROFIT")

Yes, they started to write some intermediate results in one place for some reason. They should do it as rollover or replenish/drop.

And yes, thanks for not deleting the post, it helped.

alexx_v:

Yeah, started writing some intermediate results through one place for some reason, would have done it as a rollover or replenishment/deletion.

And yes, thank you for not deleting the post, it helped.

I just now realised that the line on the screenshot is the intermediate result of all trades in the archived history. It turns out this solution is wrong, it just doesn't display a message, and the final result (blue line) is not counted correctly, it doesn't take this line into account. I'm not a programmer, so I don't know how to change the code, but I'll try to think about it.

Fam:
I only now realized that the line on the screenshot, is an intermediate result of all deals of archived history. It turns out this solution is wrong, it only doesn't output the message and the final result (blue line) is not considered correctly, this line is not taken into account. I'm not a programmer, so I don't know how to change the code, but I'll try to think about it.

You are absolutely right, this is the result of the archived trading period. And it seems to me it should not be included in the calculated chart, it will just be a jump on one bar, according to the time of recording this, and it will not add any informativeness and will become even worse. You need another solution, not a headfirst.

P.S.: Download a file with history of deals from broker, and rework the indicator to take some data from the file, and the rest from the terminal, something like this

alexx_v:

You are absolutely right, this is the result of the archived trading period. And it seems to me it should not be included in the calculated chart, it will just be a jump on one bar, according to the time of recording this, and it will not add any informativeness and will become even worse. You need another solution, not a headfirst.

P.S.: Download a file with the history of deals from the broker, and the indicator should be redesigned to take some data from the file, and the rest from the terminal, something like this

In short, I gave up on it, it turned out to be not critical, the main thing is that I can see equity of last months and the ill-fated message does not appear when switching the t/f.

Has anyone remade the indicator for mt5?

The search doesn't give me anything useful. Isn't there any in the wild? I can't believe it.

Игорь Корепин:

Example of using new features of the indicator, as well as testing software to capture video from screen:)

Good evening, if anyone has this video on the equity_virtual indicator, please post it. Or maybe there is a detailed description of how to work with the indicator?

Reason: