Please fix this indicator or EA - page 84

gbemitte:
I have an indicator, it won't update on chart until i refresh the chart or re-attached it to the chart. Please, help fix the problem. Thanks

That is a decompiled code

Do you have a regular (not the decompiled) version?

mladen:
That is a decompiled code Do you have a regular (not the decompiled) version?

I am not the author of the indicator and i don't even know is a decompile code.

I just need help to let it update on chart. Please, if you can help

Thanks

gbemitte:
I am not the author of the indicator and i don't even know is a decompile code.

I just need help to let it update on chart. Please, if you can help

Thanks

That is a SHI silver trend signal indicator renamed to "exit signal". SHI silver trend signal indicator repaints. When coded correctly (to avoid repainting and that problem you have) it will show signals at completely different places (attached is one version so that you can compare it to the original shi silver trend signal - you can download it from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173292 so that you can compare it to "exit signal" indicator too).

My recommendation : forget about it

mladen:
That is a SHI silver trend signal indicator renamed to "exit signal". SHI silver trend signal indicator repaints. When coded correctly (to avoid repainting and that problem you have) it will show signals at completely different places (attached is one version so that you can compare it to the original shi silver trend signal - you can download it from this thread https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/173292 so that you can compare it to "exit signal" indicator too). My recommendation : forget about it

Thanks very much. I really appreciate your help and advice.

I'm very greatful. Thanks

please add alert ... thanks

Files:

hi

any help please

i am attaching pic. and indicator it shows bid and ask historicaly lines

need to add

-another line that shows spread (difference between ask and bids) and print on side

-back history option

thx

himnoor:
hi

any help please

i am attaching pic. and indicator it shows bid and ask historicaly lines

need to add

-another line that shows spread (difference between ask and bids) and print on side

-back history option

thx

himnoor

You can not have a back history option for bid and ask - metatrader simply does not have that data saved anywhere, it only has a current bid and ask. All you can show are the bid and ask changes from the moment you turned your terminal on

mladen:
himnoor You can not have a back history option for bid and ask - metatrader simply does not have that data saved anywhere, it only has a current bid and ask. All you can show are the bid and ask changes from the moment you turned your terminal on

hi mladen,

sorry i explained wrong

as we can see this indi. bid ask from the moment i turned my terminal on can we see spread line with it ?

i just like to see spread as i see bid and ask

sorry about back history

thx

himnoor:
hi mladen,

sorry i explained wrong

as we can see this indi. bid ask from the moment i turned my terminal on can we see spread line with it ?

i just like to see spread as i see bid and ask

sorry about back history

thx

himnoor

Spread is, compared to bid and ask, a very, very small value. The effect of placing it in the same window with bid and ask would be that you are going to see it as a flat line lingering somewhere around 0 and it would make the other two lines look as a flat line too. Attaching one version in which you can chose if you wish the spread to be seen or not - that way you can see what am I talking about. Set the ShowSpreadto true and then check data in the data window. You will see that the data is correct but you will also see only flat lines

mladen:
himnoor Spread is, compared to bid and ask, a very, very small value. The effect of placing it in the same window with bid and ask would be that you are going to see it as a flat line lingering somewhere around 0 and it would make the other two lines look as a flat line too. Attaching one version in which you can chose if you wish the spread to be seen or not - that way you can see what am I talking about. Set the ShowSpreadto true and then check data in the data window. You will see that the data is correct but you will also see only flat lines

ok i got it what u mean

what about if u add bidask true or false with spread true and false option to see only spread i will false bidask

if that is not going to work then just make spread indicator and delete bid ask code

thx

Reason: