Indicators: GG-TrendBar - page 2

Very practishe Indicator! Precise, nice and simplified Indicattor! Thank You very much!

To THERUMPLEDONE it s hould be
for(k=0;k<tfnumber+1;k++)
ObjectDelete(TAG+tf[k-1]);
in :
int deinit()
{
//----
ObjectDelete(TAG+"HD");
for(int k=0;k<tfnumber+1;k++)
ObjectDelete(TAG+k);
for(k=0;k<tfnumber+1;k++)
ObjectDelete(tf[k-1]);

//----
return(0);
}

Yeah this thing is great!

Can someone please tell me how to grab the values out of this for an EA using iCustom?

I've tried the standard but all I can get is the same value over and over 2147483647, I thought that was a color value, but it's not one of the colors used in the indicator.

Please advise thanks :)

T

tsheppard:

Can someone please tell me how to grab the values out of this for an EA using iCustom?

I've tried the standard but all I can get is the same value over and over 2147483647, I thought that was a color value, but it's not one of the colors used in the indicator.

T

You need to apply an indicator buffer value next to IndVal[] value.

ggekko:
tsheppard:

T

You need to apply an indicator buffer value next to IndVal[] value.

Yeah thats not helping me ... I know the syntax for iCustom, where are the buffers in your code, or are you saying I would need to rework the code to ADD buffers in?

Be specific man.

Thanks.

Can the formula be change to the ones shown in this link?

/en/code/9381

aklight85:

Can the formula be change to the ones shown in this link?

/en/code/9381

Sorry, I don't understand your request exactly.

Hi Gordon Gekko. I see that you have made this indicator back in 2009. Therefore you made the indicator for the OLD MetaTrader 4 about 6 years ago. What I want to know is this: Has all the many new MT4 Builds (during these past 6 years) affected your indicator? Does it need to be updated to the present Build? I ask this because I would like to use your GG TrendBar indicator, but it would be of no use today if it doesn't work correctly with the present day MT4 Build. I'm not saying it doesn't work correctly, but instead I'm saying I don't know one way or the other if it will work correctly with the current MT4 platform Build (due to the fact your indicator was made 6 years ago). So, could you let us know if it needs to be updated  ... or is it perfectly fine with the current day MT4 Build?

EDIT: I've just realized this is the MetaTrader 5 website. Thus, does this mean your indicator will only work with the MetaTrader 5 platform? More specifically: will it also work with the MetaTrader 4 platform? (and also I'm still curious if it will work with the current day MetaTrader platform, instead of the old 2009 platform for which it was originally created).

Dear Gordon,

Could be HorizPos and VertPos added into your indicator? ...in order to play with its position around the chart. Thank you in advance.

Merci.
Reason: