Pollan's indicators - page 91

guner:
I have this.

got it

Thanks

if pollan indi is not cci and rsi

why the hell ,my lines so similiar to pollan.

gold weekly chart.

Files:
goldweekly.png  33 kb

No more sp500 charts?

Yep, it would be embarrassing to see that it shows down when it did not go down for 3 years - those little twitches down that were supposed to be trend changes so nicely ironed out by the FED

still up...

Files:
sampp500.jpg  202 kb

forex_tsd_:
we need coders to improve it. When you set "n"=2, it looks like that

The indicator repaints, making it unuseful and lame. I dont understand why people lose time writing bs codes when all it takes is fibs retracements to make $ in the market consistently.

alualdi:
The indicator repaints, making it unuseful and lame. I dont understand why people lose time writing bs codes when all it takes is fibs retracements to make $ in the market consistently.

That user was banned (as it can be seen at the original post)

I think it tells enough about the indicator itself

alualdi:

Then you are trading lower time frames. My experience with fibo retracement is that it can not be used on higher time frames (unless your account is a large account)

alualdi:

"pollans indicators" are not indicators at all. That started with one post om metatrader where one guy was making a practical joke with the rest of the posters there (posted one ridiculous formula there - he never posted the mql file there). But some people started to believe that there is something in it

Did not know that. Thanks for the information. Now it becomes clear what is going on

suat:

moonly sp500

Hi,

What platform is that? Could you show eurusd monthly, weekly, and daily?

Thanks

TCT

Reason: