Pollan's indicators - page 117

nbtrading:
You mean the silver that fell to lowest level since 2009 today?

And your signal was to buy?

Thanks, but no thanks ...

You know What Mean Breakout Strategy ...??

You Trade In Forex Before ....?

You have head....

Essam:
You know What Mean Breakout Strategy ...??

You Trade In Forex Before ....?

You have head....

I do. Do you?

People like you are blabbing for the last 3 years that it (gold and silver) will re-bounce. And see where is it.

PS: What you are blabbing about is not a breakout strategy. Telling buy when the trend is a strong bearish, is a typical counter trend trading and has nothing, but nothing at all in common with breakout strategies. You should get in line with the trading strategies or else your "signals" will be as they are now

Now leaving this "dispute" Useless to tell you anything unless you change the glasses you use when looking at the charts

nbtrading:
I do. Do you?

People like you are blabbing for the last 3 years that it (gold and silver) will re-bounce. And see where is it.

PS: What you are blabbing about is not a breakout strategy. Telling buy when the trend is a strong bearish, is a typical counter trend trading and has nothing, but nothing at all in common with breakout strategies. You should get in line with the trading strategies or else your "signals" will be as they are now

Now leaving this "dispute" Useless to tell you anything unless you change the glasses you use when looking at the charts

I am Sorry My Brother..

Essam:

Note ... You Can Use This Strategy in any Code Indicator.

See EURUSD In Monthly.

See Silver Monthy.....

Thanks

Monthly silver broke the first support of $20 long time ago (4 months ago). The next support is way down at $9, but for the sake of simplicity take that it is at $10. You are lacking data on that chart - try downloading more data or use a broker that has longer silver historical data

whisperer:
Monthly silver broke the first support of $20 long time ago (4 months ago). The next support is way down at $9, but for the sake of simplicity take that it is at $10. You are lacking data on that chart - try downloading more data or use a broker that has longer silver historical data

whisperer

I like your analysis but I think that all that is not in a "please, please give me your wonder indicator" line is not going to be listened to.

nbtrading:
whisperer I like your analysis but I think that all that is not in a "please, please give me your wonder indicator" line is not going to be listened to.

I know.

What amazed me that someone is making decisions without any relevant data whatsoever. It is like jumping from the cliff because you see only 2 meters from your nose and you do not see that bellow you there is a mile deep hole

whisperer:
I know. What amazed me that someone is making decisions without any relevant data whatsoever. It is like jumping from the cliff because you see only 2 meters from your nose and you do not see that bellow you there is a mile deep hole

It is probably thanks to the wonder indicators that they can see the future without knowing the past

techmac:
It is probably thanks to the wonder indicators that they can see the future without knowing the past

No indicator (wonder indicator or no wonder indicator) will help if there is a lack of data. Trying to draw some conclusion based on 40 bars of data is not wise at the least

my brother essam,

you have a treasure in your hands and you're not aware holly grail to me ....

Sute

:)

suat:
my brother essam,

you have a treasure in your hands and you're not aware holly grail to me ....

Sute

:)

Nice. Finally someone has a holly grail for himself And is not trying to sell anything (except the trading room )

Reason: