Pollan's indicators - page 63

guner:
my reply is only Picture for you.

There is tons of these all over the net. Your pics are totally uninteresting for a clever man. Just keep satisfying urself. you keep persisting of misunderstanding me. By the way, if you wanna make a purpose. Share your live account statemants achieved by your so called grail.

Nasılsın Guner?

Başlıktaki paylaşımların dikkatimi çekti..Bende ne yazıkki coding yeteneği sıfır fakat başlıktan anladığım kadaryla benim manuel trade stratejime çok benziyor fakat bunu yazılıma dönüştürmüş olabileceklerinide pek sanmıyorum...Gerçi söylediğim gibi codingden pek anlamıyorum sınırlarının netliği hakkında pek bi fikrim yok...Herneyse bildiğin gibi manuel olduğu için çok zaman alıyor ayrıca yorucu birde manuelde ince detayları kaçırma olasılığı var...ilginirsen optimizasyon konusunda yardımcı olabilirim..Kendine iyi bak bol kazançlar

burası uluslar arası bir forum.

bence bu kadar yeter,forum kurallarını daha fazla ihlal etmeyelim.

herkes söyleyeceğini söyledi artık.

sir M ladenin hoşgörüsüne teşekkür ederim.

Thanks to M laden's tolerance.

You ignore me Guner but here is a quick tip for you about a sentence you write in Turkish..You write in Turkish that ''If you analyze data enough the secret reveal itself'' which is Mladen signature i guess long time ago...Mladen himself changed it..I can gurantee you that there is no holy grail..I mean forex is reflection of life like this sentence is made by sixty eight letter...You only know when it already happened..Stop publishin pictures if you don t want to talk about it..You really act like a girl i mean bad ones

Pava:
"like this sentence is made by sixty eight letter"...anything of value has include at least 69 letters...everyone knows that!

I knew you are the one that score a goal when i count the letters ...Wait?Holy grail?!!

"like this sentence is made by sixty eight letter"...anything of value has to include at least 69 letters...everyone knows that!

The Holy Grail?...perhaps...for some...will leave it at that

qualm01:
I knew you are the one that score a goal when i count the letters ...Wait?Holy grail?!!

Hello My World..........

Its Crazy Moving Channel Avearge

Last My Work.......

What You Say..........?? For This..............???

Files:
goldmonthly.png  43 kb

Arrows and crosses are not on same places. Why?

Essam:

Hello My World..........

Its Crazy Moving Channel Avearge

Last My Work.......

What You Say..........?? For This..............???

ESSAm SEND ME PLEASE

Reason: