50 pips daily ! - page 155

actual profits please

Hi each friend,

Would you post your actual profits following this thread please? Because huge investment will follow it soon.You would be highly appreciated if posting results here.

Thank you

heb:
Hi each friend,

Would you post your actual profits following this thread please? Because huge investment will follow it soon.You would be highly appreciated if posting results here.

Thank you

I just tried signal from vnchanger in my live account. I got 143pips (23 sept) and 118 pips (24 sept). I always miss the signal especially for usd/jpy. vnchanger's signal is very accurate (IMO). maybe u can try it in demo account first...

note: usually i close some position earlier before suggested TP if i think its enough (don't be greedy)

i agree!

i also use vnchanger's signals on live account and they are good.

Only sometimes, when it doesn't fit with my Support/ Resistance, i don't trade it, but i saw a positive result even in those cases.

Good luck

signal

how long you have followed these signals? how many positions you tried each day? seems the admin traded three sessions,right?

thank you

heb:
how long you have followed these signals? how many positions you tried each day? seems the admin traded three sessions,right? thank you

i just started this month and i only follow signals that from vnchanger at 2pm and 6pm (gmt +7). if i'm late, i don't open any position.

asimo:
i just started this month and i only follow signals that from vnchanger at 2pm and 6pm (gmt +7). if i'm late, i don't open any position.

but many targets are not reached,how you decide to close positions,any set and forgot signals please?

thank you

heb:
but many targets are not reached,how you decide to close positions,any set and forgot signals please? thank you

As has been said previously, the target is just the picture of the movement, it's you who should decided when to open and to close. Just don't be greedy my friend.

usually i see the trends, if i am not so sure, i close the position manually...and usually i don't take crazy number of pips... the 100pips is including the 6-8 position i follow from the signal...

for example i took E/U 20pips, G/U 30pips, U/J 10pips , twice a day...and maybe sometimes i get 40pips from E/U & G/U 3x a day but i lose 30 pips from U/J, i still get 90pips a day and i'll close the remining opening positions.

just target yourself how many pips in a month...and how many pips daily...

and don't be greedy

Al right, no signal yet?

Let's try my signal

Now if i'm correct, Eur/Usd will go up to 1.3550

LOL

GBP/USD

Sell @ 1.5623

Stop 40pip

Target 60 pips

EUR/USD

sell @1.3467

Stop 40pip