ADX, RSI & ATR strategy - page 6

forexrocks992:
charts look too messy

I don't think they are but then I see them at much higher resolution than 1024x768 (I run at 1600x1200).

James, thanks for the comments, it's showing promise but still makes some odd trades. I'm hoping to have something ready to enter in the next automated trading championship, if they have one this year.

What? you wont share it with the rest of us? How cruel!

James666:
What? you wont share it with the rest of us? How cruel!

As soon as the competition is over, I will happily post it here with all my settings and jazz. Till then it's all mine

That's gonna be ages! I'll be selling the big issue by then!

Hello,

Thanks for sharing this system.

Here is an expert advisor based on it. It is a basic version (no neural networks).

There is also a backtesting done on the last 9 years.

I have not got the time to do some optimization.

Hey thanks funyoo, those results are promising and I'm sure someone will be able to take the EA and adapt it to be more profitable.

I've got exams starting next month so I won't be updating till the end of May, I'll still be running the EA live but don't expect any posts till after then.

Good luck with your exams, Mr Wobbles.

Thanks for the EA Funyoo. I am backtesting it now.. results are a but dodgy, but I am sure, given time, the ideal settings can be found.

fUNYOO Hİ I AM FALANCA.I had described an Ea like this on the other site but you couldnt see this ı think.But can it be more simple just +DI and RSI with their options.

i came across this system months ago but i couldnt get a hang of it..i stumbled acros it some days ago and its beginning to make some sense especially on the geppy pair...i beleive attaching a money management EA will do alot of good, (manual trades) to take profits at certain points take out lots and all that..just my suggestion.

Hello, I was wondering how you got your rsi to have 2 lines. I am using metatrader4 platform and it only has 1 line. Could you please send me the indicator or tell me where i can download it from. By the way this system sounds very interesting and im hoping to learn it. As you may have already worked out, im new to forex trading so any help will be highly appreciated.

Reason: