The Flying Holy Phonix - page 2

really interesting

how u define trade size? increasing or at one lstandard ot size?

and at Entry, how many trades qty? I think you partially close lot at every bar close.

I get interest since the idea I had never see before.

nunung, care to send to my email: rosliebakar@gmail.com

So where is Ea?

General public license agreement

stace:
So where is Ea?

At this time i put on the related Profesional forums for profesional touch up to improvement and to give inspire especially for New Comer Coders.

I think next step will on General Public Licence Agreement or Legallization, do you have any advice related with license Agreement

nunungsubarja:
At this time i put on the related Profesional forums for profesional touch up to improvement and to give inspire especially for New Comer Coders. I think next step will on General Public Licence Agreement or Legallization, do you have any advice related with license Agreement

I dont understand what are you speaking about. What Professional forums??

Here is professional forum and a lot pro coders here also.

What for to make thread with no ea for just a speech with people??

or show how cool man you are or what.

If you want sell your ea go to RAS service. And dont make such threads.

stace:
I dont understand what are you speaking about. What Professional forums??

Here is professional forum and a lot pro coders here also.

What for to make thread with no ea for just a speech with people??

or show how cool man you are or what.

If you want sell your ea go to RAS service. And dont make such threads.

Yes this forum is Profesional Forum.

Thread for sounding to get improvement advice

How can i improve if i dont get ea and test it???

give ex4 format of ea here i will test and help.

roslimelaka:
It look nice for that day but can be ugly on another day if the trend is opposite. Am I right?

It will do ok on a trending time series, but will die if no trend developes after the trade is entered. Look at the last 2 or 3 trades in the two screen shots that he posted. Will the winners over power the losses? Does the exits save the account from large losses? These are the question that needed answers too.

To improve this system one will need to find a better trend indicator then the ADX, as it is not very dependable for that purpose. It looks like the author of the system has not improved its dependablility either. Most system developers tend to make there systems robust under all market conditions and in so doing lower the possible profits to make the losse more acceptible. The trick is to make the system trade like hell when the markets are agreeable and not trade when the markets are not. Forget about robust and look to the type market conditions that favor your system and trade accordinly.

Keit

Theme Of EA

cockeyedcowboy:
It will do ok on a trending time series, but will die if no trend developes after the trade is entered. Look at the last 2 or 3 trades in the two screen shots that he posted. Will the winners over power the losses? Does the exits save the account from large losses? These are the question that needed answers too.

To improve this system one will need to find a better trend indicator then the ADX, as it is not very dependable for that purpose. It looks like the author of the system has not improved its dependablility either. Most system developers tend to make there systems robust under all market conditions and in so doing lower the possible profits to make the losse more acceptible. The trick is to make the system trade like hell when the markets are agreeable and not trade when the markets are not. Forget about robust and look to the type market conditions that favor your system and trade accordinly.

Keit

Thank you, that is right, theme of EA is Basic Trading Rule, like as Trading just come into Market if all indicator is On, in here It use P Sar And EMA for Trending Indicator, but it still can tolerable market volatility, to accept this condition, this EA use modification Order in Lot sizing.

Can you give me suggestion About The best Indicator that can predict SideWays Market .

nunungsubarja:
Can you give me suggestion About The best Indicator that can predict SideWays Market .

Your answer to this question is the key to success in trading. I use trend lines and support and ressistance levels to deturmine my actions. Drawing out trend lines can be very subjective as two people can have very differing trend lines on the same price data. Not to mention, the redrawing of the line as new data enters the chart.

I've created a way to draw trend lines that are consistance. Based on price cycles and I can determine not only the primary trend in the data but also the secondary, and minor trends contained within the time series. In meny cases not all three can be seen at all times as they may be all one in the same trend, that is, all stacked up on each other. Each one will control the outcome of my trade including when to enter a countertrend possition against the primary trend. Like all other methods my is not always right.

The one thing that seperates my trend analysis from the others is that once the primary trend line is broken I donot take it as a trend reversal. I assume that a trading range has formed between the last pivot high and the last pivot low of the last primary trend. When either one of the ranges lines gets broken then and only then will I consider a new trend has formed in the direction of the break.

Hope this will give you some ideas to improve your system.

Keit

i dont think u use psar as your entry

roslimelaka:
how u define trade size? increasing or at one lstandard ot size?

and at Entry, how many trades qty? I think you partially close lot at every bar close.

I get interest since the idea I had never see before.

nunung, care to send to my email: rosliebakar@gmail.com

Hi nunung,

I try coded the idea and really it works when you can define trending and define high & low. Not need for very accurate entry as long as the trend is correct and need to avoid the ranging...

why dont you post your EA here for us to improve it as I see it as interesting.

results can just great with up to 50 to >100% in a day.

But I dont think your entry is really based on psar. It must be something else that u dont want to reveal. Anyway thank you for the pics as pics can tell a lot too.

Do you allow me to post my EA here that is close to your results?

Reason: