KG Trapping Mode - page 65

khairil2781:
Thanks for your great sea wave system. Just about 3 months involved in forex (VERY VERY NEWBIE). From lose lose situation now has changed to WIN WIN situation. Works well in any frame. Simple and "Newbie User Freindly".

First day used got around 100 pips ( scalping) and now everyday is easy pips for me. Syukur Alhamdulillah. Now Your SYSTEM will become my MAIN TRADING SYSTEM. Thanks again KG

Congratulations bro....

Keep learning OK...

KG

KG - You are Welcome

I find that the .... SB_SDX- 8h .... works as a terrific S&R. And I thank u for your amazing Method! IMO

kang_gun:
Thank you KG

Khairil, looks like your getting great results!

Care to share how your taking your trades, like how you make your buy or sell decisions and stuff?

Would be interesting to see what you look at in the KG method to make a trade. Many thanks!

hey ut2DaMax, thanks for the indi! Gotta love support/resistance level indicators like this.

Any more info on how to use it or how it works? Looks like it could have potential.

Thanks buddy!

WilteredFire:
Khairil, looks like your getting great results!

Care to share how your taking your trades, like how you make your buy or sell decisions and stuff?

Would be interesting to see what you look at in the KG method to make a trade. Many thanks!

Hi WilteredFire,

My explaination just same as in KG Thread. My advice just surf 1st KG thread by thread and follow all rules and advice given by Master KG. Play with it and you will see how it works. The most important things is FEEL the POWER of The KG System. Play Play Play Play with it. More mistakes you do more you'll learn.

From Smaller waves comes Big Waves Comes Bigger Wave Comes Biggest Wave.

Play Smaller Waves But Follow Big Wave. That's how i surf the wave- 100% follow KG style.

Additional indi used:

xmeter_indicator.ex4

cyberkreatif_braintrend1sing_alert_multi_time.ex4

WilteredFire:
Guys please dont let this thread die, KG has a great system here, the Sea Wave system.

Im always checking here to see if people are posting anything new with regards to this system.

I use it everyday, without fail...

The way I use it, is overnight what happens often is (During GMT London time) the pairs will tend to range, and get trapped in a range, my trading starts 7am GMT, when I see price bouncing in its range with the KG Support and Resistance indicator, and I see for example that price suddenly goes a few pips over the Green dotted resistance area (4hour resistance area I think?) I wait for the candle to close, and enter in that direction with a small ~20 stop loss and let it run, ALWAYS seems to work well on many different pairs, without the need to even look at the Waves.

I wish there could be a way to speed up the KG Sup/Res indi though, to make it plot the levels a little quicker, I think that lags a little, apart from that just this indicator in any traders toolbox would help make a killer system.

Any thoughts guys? Just that stratedgy I shared above makes me pips when i get an opportunity between 7am and 9am GMT.

KG....any thoughts bro? Much respect to you for your coding and hard work. Your a very kind man.

why don't you or everyone using this waves system start posting daily analyzing chart, put 'em here not on YM or others...

viewers (guest or members) will notice that there's always an up-dating post in this thread.. that will attrack more.. newcomers will take a look.. some might wanna use 'em... few of them become familiar and post suggestion or explanations... now, this will drag the oldies out from their sanctuary... (ego's are senors bait) )

just a sharing a thoughts....

Just wanna salut you,..

vario_merah:
and a very good trader too , the best trader I ever known lolz

Hi..

I read KG's thread everywhere also (FxInd, Indo forex, FF,... ), a very generous coder and an excellent chart analyzers... and i also noticed you will always there... you are rare... you have an excellent quality as a person... dedicated and patiriotic...

althought, i never used one of KG's... but it's just because i have my own... n that why i've never post... but, anyway... among all of his (KG's) which one you're favorite.. the most suits you... and profitable should be in the criteria of yours offcourse...?

RR963:
Hi..

I read KG's thread everywhere also (FxInd, Indo forex, FF,... ), a very generous coder and an excellent chart analyzers... and i also noticed you will always there... you are rare... you have an excellent quality as a person... dedicated and patiriotic...

althought, i never used one of KG's... but it's just because i have my own... n that why i've never post... but, anyway... among all of his (KG's) which one you're favorite.. the most suits you... and profitable should be in the criteria of yours offcourse...?

Thanks for ur compliment'

Honestly I'm just a novice/newbie trader, and like many common novice I'm easily blew my acc, and KG thread, KG method help me a lot to gain profit and change that situation. That's why I thanked him so much.

IMHO almost all of KG system suits my way, but the one I really like much is concept #1 from Belajar Menganalisa Ala KG.

Nice knowing u sir, waiting for a chance to learn from u too.

Thanks'

a

#KG Support & Resistance Alert_Revision 2

Hi all...

I'm trying to speed up the SR levels...

Check it and report here.... so we can fix it

KG

Mana lagi screen Shoot

Salam,

Tunjukler keuntungan anda, seronok tengok kengkawan untung.

Aku bila nak untung.

(Please show your trading performance, i'm very happy to see my friend

all in profit . When can i do the same?)

Reason: