EUR/USD scalping EA

To all,

Hopefully someone can help here. I'am trying to create an expert advisor to trade the EUR/USD on a 1m chart. Below are the trading rules:

Buy Orders:

Buy order is triggered when the close of the 1M bar is above the 13 bar MA.

Sell the position when the close of the 1M bar is below the 13 bar MA or if the trade has lost 10 pips, whichever occurs first.

Trailing stop is 15 pips.

Sell Orders:

Sell order is triggered when the close of the 1M bar is below the 13 bar MA.

Buy back the position when the close of the 1M bar is above the 13 bar MA or if the trade has lost 10 pips, whichever occurs first.

This is a stop and reverse system if the trade isn't stopped out.

The final criteria is for the system to only trade between 8AM-5PM GMT (busiest hours, more liquidity) on the Metatrader 4 platform; my broker offset is 2 (FXDD).

I would really appreciate it if someone can create the script for this to download as an EA into my Metatrader platform, and step by step instructions on how to install.

Thank you very much ! This is a great forum with equally great posters !

Vince

I can code this for you at an affordable price. If you are interested, private message me.

hello ?

jmca:
I can code this for you at an affordable price. If you are interested, private message me.

People sharing their trading system for free , you coding with price ?

Trading system is more important then coding , here got alot programmer coding for free

Avril,

As much as he's sharing his system for free, coding is time consuming- nonetheless more so if they do a good job.

Anyone can do coding, heck even I can manipulate code- but would I ever consider is truth worthy in the long-run? No.

Don't bash people who are trying to code things for money- the coders that actually code extensively are never cheap nonetheless free.

Avril Lavigne:
People sharing their trading system for free , you coding with price ? Trading system is more important then coding , here got alot programmer coding for free

Just offering. No need to be insulted . Many times when you get something for free, you get what you pay for. There is a planet where coders do actually earn money from their talent.

Thanks, for understanding Walander . I offer many free codes and advice for the sakes of knowledge. But when building a solid EA it is very time consuming, not only coding, but the support afterward. Not to get hippyish here, but let's all understand each others situations and point of views.

Walander:
Avril,

As much as he's sharing his system for free, coding is time consuming- nonetheless more so if they do a good job.

Anyone can do coding, heck even I can manipulate code- but would I ever consider is truth worthy in the long-run? No.

Don't bash people who are trying to code things for money- the coders that actually code extensively are never cheap nonetheless free.

caputoe:
To all,

Hopefully someone can help here. I'am trying to create an expert advisor to trade the EUR/USD on a 1m chart. Below are the trading rules:

Buy Orders:

Buy order is triggered when the close of the 1M bar is above the 13 bar MA.

Sell the position when the close of the 1M bar is below the 13 bar MA or if the trade has lost 10 pips, whichever occurs first.

Sell Orders:

Sell order is triggered when the close of the 1M bar is below the 13 bar MA.

Buy back the position when the close of the 1M bar is above the 13 bar MA or if the trade has lost 10 pips, whichever occurs first.

This is a stop and reverse system if the trade isn't stopped out.

The final criteria is for the system to only trade between 8AM-5PM GMT (busiest hours, more liquidity) on the Metatrader 4 platform; my broker offset is 2 (FXDD).

I would really appreciate it if someone can create the script for this to download as an EA into my Metatrader platform, and step by step instructions on how to install.

Thank you very much ! This is a great forum with equally great posters !

Vince

Do you use a smoothed or Exponential 13MA? And do you apply it to the close?

Do you use a smoothed or Exponential 13MA? And do you apply it to the close?

hi

hi caputoe

Thanks for sharing your system here, before someone coding your system , all we need to know is how long have you been used this system ? how about the performance ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

Jay,

It's a 13 bar smoothed MA as it relates to the close of a 1M bar.

Let me know if you need more info.

Here is the EA for it.

Default trading time settings are for GMT. Not profitable, but maybe adding some addicional stuff to filter signals could help.

Link: rapidshare.com/files/208130478/MA13_EA.mq4.html

Reason: