New need advice. - page 2

sundance2009:
Hi all,

I am brand new to FX. Purchased one of those programs or EA I guess they are called to work with Meta Trader to make money with Forex (Boomerang). A few days later I get a call from Precision FX (Stellar Forex Consulting: Stellar Forex Consulting Group (SFCG)), guess they are the ones selling the Boomerang EA, Trying to sell me a Teaching/Mentoring program. Does anyone know about this company or web site and if the information they teach is worth the money? They want $4589 for the program?

Also is it possible to read and study and learn Forex and make money going from zero or do you need to be mentored or have a personal teacher to learn this and make money?

Thanks

I think that this a really costly program that you are talking about. I'm sorry because I don't have any information regarding your matter but you may take help from Google search. Hope you will get help.

All the best!

sundance2009:
Hi all,

I am brand new to FX. Purchased one of those programs or EA I guess they are called to work with Meta Trader to make money with Forex (Boomerang). A few days later I get a call from Precision FX (Stellar Forex Consulting: Stellar Forex Consulting Group (SFCG)), guess they are the ones selling the Boomerang EA, Trying to sell me a Teaching/Mentoring program. Does anyone know about this company or web site and if the information they teach is worth the money? They want $4589 for the program?

Also is it possible to read and study and learn Forex and make money going from zero or do you need to be mentored or have a personal teacher to learn this and make money?

Thanks

Hi, Sundance2009

Even if you have the money, I don't think you should rush into it. Go through this forum and read as many threads as possible about such commercial vendors, and you will hesitate to go ahead. You can use your US$5,000.00 later as your deposit money for a live account when you are ready.

There is also plenty to learn from many of our community members in this forum and explore their ideas how to trade successfully. Depend on yourself - to learn and practise on a demo account as much as you can.

And you will come back and thank us for the advice.

Regards

Kenneth37

babypips

Since no one has bothered to mention it...

Forex Currency Trading Online - Forex: Foreign Exchange (FX) Market

All new Forex traders should start there. Mandatory training.

Enjoy.

@real 4x trader

Forgive me for being cynical.. but where did you get this info from? I did some searching too and there is a post on ripoff report done by someone with the same name. I'm not defending SFCG but I'm not sure who to believe at this point. Not to mention it looks like you joined just to make this post....

Reason: