Volume trading - page 2

could you tell me what is "TimeFrames" parameter means?

I change from 9 to 14 ....yet nothing change

I think if we want to really use volume, then we have to move to currency futures. PVT relationships will always give you more clarity than just using PT alone.

indicator

hi cja

can you give me an example how you use your indicator?

thanks

lodol

Lanuary 12th review

Hi all.

Here I show how the previous week volumes work.

First of all we have to find the most heavy levels of the previous week and draw these levels on the combo bar chart to see where are we according to the previous week max. volume level. It will help to determine the most preferable trend for this week.

Here is volume rating

Yet another table to verify

Then we put these levels on the combo chart.

In this case the current week opened between previous week levels, so we have to wait for the price to break one of the bounds and then we trade if we have confirmation.

Today as a confirmation we had AM London fixing @ 848.50 and also we dont forget about this price that we met twice in volume rating tables.

Duting London session price goes under the lower week volume range. This fact also gives us the grounds to play short. Also it is confirmed by fixing price set @ 848.50.

Sell @ 848.50 SL - 851.00

TimeFrames"

soul:
could you tell me what is "TimeFrames" parameter means? I change from 9 to 14 ....yet nothing change

Nothing changed because there are only 9 Timeframes avaliable

M1 / M5 / M15 / M30 / H1/ H4 / D1 / W1 / MN1 you can select less than 9 to restrict the number of tomeframes but 9 is the max.

cja

Indicator usage

lodol2:
hi cja

can you give me an example how you use your indicator?

thanks

lodol

Hi

I can't give you an example of how i use this indicator as i don't use it , i made it purely to give anyone interested in volume a tool to show the volume numbers per bar over different timeframes in the hope it may prove to be useful in some way.

cja

A rough plan for tomorrow Jan 13th, 2009

General trend: Down (as we're currently under the maximum contract volume @ 850)

Mondey Max. Volume range: 824-825, 829

Week (01.05.2009): 854

Pit last hour range: 820-821

Tentative steps: Sell limit @ 825 S/L 827.50

Will revise during tomorrow London session.

Pigenela:
Will revise during tomorrow London session.

Sorry to ask but i don't understand your signature.

Why skype you about demo accounts?, demo account of what?

Because the charts you're posting looks similar to some software we've moved to the Commercial section.

Would you mind posting the pdf of this book?

I can't get on this forum and i can't seem to find the book anyplace else.

Thanks

Reason: