Volume trading - page 3

Linuxser:
Sorry to ask but i don't understand your signature.

Why skype you about demo accounts?, demo account of what?

Because the charts you're posting looks similar to some software we've moved to the Commercial section.

Hi, well, I've changed my sig. Didn't knnow if it's forbidden. Yes, it is the same software and I spread it also as a partner. But this thread is not commercial one, it just shows my point of view on he market. So, I think there is no need to move the thread to the commercials.

Thanks.

Pigenela:
Hi, well, I've changed my sig. Didn't knnow if it's forbidden. Yes, it is the same software and I spread it also as a partner. But this thread is not commercial one, it just shows my point of view on he market. So, I think there is no need to move the thread to the commercials. Thanks.

Ok, sorry..

It's just look a bit suspicious, just that... you know... somebody starts a thread (about volume) and then starts to offer demos for some volume analysis software.

RickW00716:
Would you mind posting the pdf of this book?

I can't get on this forum and i can't seem to find the book anyplace else.

Thanks

It was a free book they sometimes gave away on their site but you can get it here: [ 17.6 MB ]

http://www.tradethetruth.com/pics/mtmv3.pdf

you can go here to watch their videos, any e-mail address will get you in:

TradeGuider | Trading Software | Investment Software | Volume Indicators

If you are new to volume trading it is a good place to OPEN your eyes and start you on your journey towards understanding how the markets really work, kinda like watching a few online September 11 Attack movies and realizing it's stacking up to be an inside job all along......

You do not need their software to use these ideas, but I noticed some people are working on a VSA indicator for NinjaTrader:

VSA Indicator - Beta - NinjaTrader Support Forum

Here is a 1 Tick chart of the Euro Futures, and people are starting to see if you can use the Futures information to Trade Forex. The VolFix program shown in the above posts in this forum is one such tool being used. If MetaTrader could go down to a 1 Second chart, I think their Volume Reading would have been 3. Not to say you can not trade using Metatrader volume because I think you can. If Tick volume is what you are after I have compared a few MT4 feeds for usable and clean volume histograms and I think the one by Gain/Forex.com or FXDD are OK and mostly they are very similar to the combined multi broker tick feed you get from e-signal, see the 10 minute comparison below I got from a product by e-signal.

Dean.

Files:
fxdd-2.gif  41 kb

volume indicator

Hi,

Im trying to find volume indicator to do vsa.

Cant seem to find it anymore using search, I was able to find them a while ago.

Any idea where they go?

Thanks.

VolumeTrend Indicator

VolumeTrend Indicator is a volume-based indicators that plots the direction of the volume. As any trader knows, volume preceds price in its trends and directions. By paying close attention to the direction of volume, a prudent trader can anticipate changes in trends of the markets. The most simple example for it is a bullish trend with falling volume - it is a weak trend that is about to end.

Download

Volume Forex Indicator

Reason: