A big truth about forex - page 15

By the way, dznmrd is me, i forgot my e-mail password as well as the secret question and hence had no choice but to restart with new ID or dump my old. I have Topics even in FF that i was unable to continue or attend due to this

William Eckhardt: The man who launched 1,000 systems

Interview With William Eckhardt in Futuresmag. Here he talks about tail risk, trend-trading getting much more difficult (but still possible) & risk management, robust statistics etc

It got me pretty much thinking about robust statistics: Robust statistics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

More thought needs to be given to the field of robust statistics certainly. We have an overwhelming lot of Technical Analysis indicators here on this forum but very few in the statistical arena.

Robust systems... hmm. Pity William Eckhardt's work on robust statistics are all proprietary

A very interesting study of the timeframe for optimum trading in Forexfactory. Probably nothing that's new to most around as it only serves to confirm what is known intuitively. But still, nevertheless an objective study.

The Optimum Time Frame for Trading @ Forex Factory

Yours sincerely,

Wintersky

Files:

This isn't only the big truth about trading. There are other bigger truths, and even, the biggest truth.

I am not worried about any truth whether it is small or big because forex is a money making source for me and I have made some godd money in this business so it is the big truth for me.

the truth is, forex is really hard

Dominator4fx:
Yes those traders who are trading using the price action know whether a currency pair is undervalued or overvalued and thus have a better chance for making profits

Precise and to the point....discovered that when i lay down the indicators and started trading using PA

Sometimes it does happens that most of the trend is so much unpredictable that we fall prey for the fakeouts and trade in the wrong direction of the market only to lose money.

The truth is that we know nothing about forex. Only those who stay on top rule the world.

Yes I agree with you that we should always update you knowledge and should not completely trust broker. Broker must be reliable and regulated.
Reason: