Using my EA live

Hello guys,

I've found (and optimized) an EA that gives me good results during back tests and I want to start traiding it online.

My question is - Is it possible for the broker to see and copy my EA?

Or the broker will only see my trades without being able to inspect the EA i'm using?

Thanks in advance.

Drue.

druelus:
Hello guys,

I've found (and optimized) an EA that gives me good results during back tests and I want to start traiding it online.

Or the broker will only see my trades without being able to inspect the EA i'm using?

Thanks in advance.

Drue.

I think cant.

problems with some EA is that they perform well on backtest, or even forward testing. but they cant survive in real live trading. the broker's dealing can always interfere with your trading by disallowing enter or exit. anyway,try with mini accounts, which they will monitor less.

druelus:
Hello guys,

Thanks in advance.

Drue.

weldone guy i wish u can share dis ea to dis forum if u dnt mind, but brokers will definitely know how you ea works but they wont intefere but they can dissable your acct sometimes while trading.

If you have installed an EA and then MT4 presents an upgrade...remove the EA from your platform completely.....then download the new MT4 build and then redownload your EA....In some forums some guys were discussing this ...I do not know if the dealer can see your EA, but during the MT4 upgrades perhaps it can be possible if they have the software to capture your EA...I really do not know.

ES

druelus:
Hello guys,

Thanks in advance.

Drue.

as long as i know,broker can interfare our ea..

the broker can't steal your EA from your computer , they can see your orders and history that's all.

A broker have to be extremely stupid to try to steal an expert or indicator from your computer because you can sue him for all his money if he ever did such a thing.

Beside SL and TP, can the broker see which EA, Magic No, Time Frame are we using ?

Reason: