not a bad way in principle for an intrade - page 17

Oligarh >> :

Tell me, what's your miracle indicator?

12_VininI_HMA

fxx

Completely agree with you. It's handy to use any well smoothed coloured MA so you can only look at the colour.

khorosh >> :

12_VininI_HMA

fxx

Completely agree with you. It's handy to use any well smoothed colour MA so you can only look at the colour.

You could have posted it here. I couldn't find it on Vinin's website. And how do you work with it (parameters, tf, inputs-outputs)? what are the results of working with it?

Oligarh >> :

I do not have statistical information which pairs go in one direction amicably. I did not found it on Vinin's site. How do you use it (parameters, timeframe, entries and exits)?

I use it on M5. Averaging period 55. All averages have changed colour from blue to red or from red to blue or yellow (transitional) on some of them - enter the market on all positions

(buy or sell). Indyuk can not lay out as the author may be against it. Look for it on his site. Look here in the "Vinin's Toys" thread, I do not remember its exact name. In general, it is not important what the average, the main thing that the colour for convenience. In this thread, he also posted a colour medium with a sound when you change colour. I don't have any statistics on the results yet, because I'm trying this method recently. I did not choose yet a set of currencies for portfolio. I do not have statistical information about pairs that move in one direction.

I asked a question about it, but no one answered yet.

khorosh >> :

I have no statistical information on which pairs go amicably in the same direction.

What prevents it from being done. Let's do it at least for H4 (or D1). Let's upload all pairs into one table and see...

sergeev >> :

What's stopping you from doing it. At least for H4 (or D1). We load all pairs into one table by the script and look there...

We have to use for the selection some program. You can't do it by hand. I was hoping someone already has this data. Integer just posted a script in Code Base to calculate the characteristics of currencies. But the correlation is not calculated there.

khorosh >> :

You have to use some kind of program to make the selection. You can't just calculate it by hand. I was hoping someone already had this data. Integer just uploaded a script to Code Base to calculate the characteristics of currencies. But the correlation is not calculated.

Semyon Semyonych, why manually? You're not planning to do it with an MK51 calculator, are you?

And secondly, why do you want to find a special program...

The script needs to dump all the history (and also the calculations) of all the currencies in one table and look there. Can you do it in Excel?

sergeev >> :

Semyon Semyonych, why manually? You're not planning to do it with an MK51 calculator, are you?

And secondly, why did you think to look for a special program...

The script needs to dump all history (and calculation data as well) for all currencies I am interested in into one table and look there. >> Can you do it in Excel?

I have nothing to do with Semyon Semyonych. It's a cumbersome job. Imagine, you have to compare each pair with each other to find the correlation. And that's just the first step. And I cannot even imagine how to collect a portfolio of the most correlated pairs - we must first develop a selection algorithm. At the moment I have chosen ten pairs that are more or less correlated visually by the chart. And I am satisfied with it for the time being. At present the most important task for me is to develop an Expert Advisor for testing trading methods and optimizing the 12_VinI_HMA period.

And once again we are sitting in a slump. Either the method is flawed or I don't understand something.

Mr. sergeev, will you be writing an expert on this system?

Oligarh >> :

And once again we are sitting in a slump. Either the method is flawed or I don't understand something.

Mr. Sergeev, will you be writing an expert on this system?

We will. But first we need to understand the accuracy of his signals... Here's the initial research.

I collected all daily bars of 14 currencies for a year, to see how the general mass and the EUR move. The values were: +1 if the bar is bullish, -1 if the bar is bearish.

It was ok in principle. The expectations coincided with the reality. In the 305 days since the beginning of the year. only 38, which is 12.5%. What is also interesting is that the eu has minimal deviation from the general mass. For example, the pound has 68 (22%) deviations in 305 days and the franc has 77 (25%).

Here is the graph. The pink line is the sum of all 14 pairs. The blue one is only the EUR. As you can see there are not many differences. So the next step of research I will write a script exactly for our forecast.

I plan to do it this way: look at H4 chart. We take the data for the second bar (4-8 hours) and look at the colour of this bar and of the whole day. And we calculate the sum of readings of all pairs for H4 and the result for D1. Also we can calculate %Ch for this time and compare with daily bars.

But I have a feeling the probability will be 50/50.

The only snag is how to synchronise the missing bars on currencies for H4. Unfortunately MT4 doesn't have enough functions to work with time.

Files:
usdnokprof.zip  51 kb
_priceout.mq4  3 kb

sergeev >> :

We will. But first we need to understand the accuracy of his signals... here's the initial research.

I collected all the daily bars of 14 currencies over the year to see how the total mass and the euras are moving. The values were: +1 if the bar is bullish, -1 if the bar is bearish.

What kind of deposit would you need for this?
Reason: