_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 281

its is like that , u can make a "harz 4 " income with small brokers but if u put a million then they are not able to handel u well. so lets talk about big ones in the business, the fact that odl f.e is able to win only i f u loose than u are "fuc.....ed" some of these brokers only want your loose, and most of all brokers nearly 95% of all brokers.

everybody has to know it.

JStein:
Yes there are doubts. Pls. read the thread especially the last 2 or 3 weeks.

Are you refer to the statement from that Quantum guy?

Beside this I'd like to know, if there exist any typical signs to recognite if any EA contains the whole or parts from the Lucky/ Quantum?

Am i right in my assumtion that the indicators are in all versions the same?

The ex4 must have a unique MD5 checksum - it should'nt be to difficult to separate original from duplicate or am I wrong?

Best

NanjanaFX

Guys, Where can I get Thunder 4WD v2e? People are saying that I need to send RDB a donation. However, most people here have said that they have sent him money and he has not replied.

Can someone advise or PM me?

Hello,

Just for information purpose.

Settings may not be the good ones for the market since january 09.

May be this could help some people to analyse what happened and tune their settings.

You can find here my 3 statements of 3 forward tests since 12 january 09.

Start bank :100$ 500$ 1000$

Lucky version V2

Broker: Liteforex (spread 3 or 5 maximum)

Statement: 1000557570 - LuckyV2_fr-mez

Statement: 1000557577 - LuckyV2_fr-mez2

Statement: 1000557580 - LuckyV2_fr-mez3

Settings:

CloseAll_NOW=0

StopAfterLastTrade=0

TargetEquity=0.00000000

OpenHour=23

CloseHour=7

LotsOptimized=1

Auto_LotsDecimal=1

LotsDecimal=2

Risk=40

Lots=0.10000000

MaxLots=0.00000000

AutoRange_SL=0

StopLoss=16.00000000

SL_OutSession=50.00000000

AutoRange_TP=0

AccountProfitClose=1

TakeProfit=7.00000000

Range_OP=3.00000000

OPFromFractal=7.00000000

PriceFromMid=6.00000000

MinuteforNextOP=0

MinuteForClose=0

Slippage=3.00000000

MaxSpread=5.00000000

Use_Damiani_Filter=1

Time_Opened_Expire=1

Hidden_TP=1

Hidden_SL=1

Hide_ALL=1

TradeOnFriday=1

CloseOnFriday=0

MaxTrades=5

MaxTradePerBar=5

MaxTradePerPosition=5

IMA_PERIOD=11

MA_AngleZero_PERIOD=14

i_Trend_Level=0.00150000

LimitTime_1=60

LimitTime_2=140

LimitTime_3=170

LimitTime_4=200

LimitTime_5=240

pips_1=3.00000000

pips_2=2.00000000

pips_3=0.00000000

pips_4=1.00000000

pips_5=4.00000000

RangeD_Min=80.00000000

Per_RangeD_Avg=3.00000000

Per_RangeD_SL=3.50000000

Per_RangeD_SL_Out=4.00000000

Per_RangeD_TP=20.00000000

Regards

PS:

These tests will continu

very good........ EA

Broker : FXopen

Account :Micro Real

Login: 175353

Investor Password: XM4meNT

Happy Profit

YM : oyot_cakep@yahoo.com

Email : Pusatwong@gmail.com

Hello all,

"I open this thread because I create some EA and want to share it for free and unlimited to all of you.

I choose TSD forum for place to share it because first time I learn MQL and all my knowlegde about MQL language begin when i read tutorials on this forum."

i have attached the e.a to my alpari platform and liteforex platform but it is not working, pls can anyone tell me what is wrong and how i can attach it properly

MaxSpread ?

_rdb_:
Hello all,

"I open this thread because I create some EA and want to share it for free and unlimited to all of you.

I choose TSD forum for place to share it because first time I learn MQL and all my knowlegde about MQL language begin when i read tutorials on this forum."

i have attached the e.a to my alpari platform and liteforex platform but it is not working, pls can anyone tell me what is wrong and how i can attach it properly

Is your MaxSpread set to 5 ?

Tonight I also had no trades on my Demo-Account with Alpari.

NanjanaFX:
Are you refer to the statement from that Quantum guy?

Beside this I'd like to know, if there exist any typical signs to recognite if any EA contains the whole or parts from the Lucky/ Quantum?

Am i right in my assumtion that the indicators are in all versions the same?

The ex4 must have a unique MD5 checksum - it should'nt be to difficult to separate original from duplicate or am I wrong?

Best

NanjanaFX

I know another (commercial) EA which is at least 2 years old and which uses exactly the same trade logic, the same external parameters (an some others more because it has additional features), the same mq4-function names. This is the reason for my doubts.

But if rdb is original author, there is the following problem for our community here: it might be possible to improve EA and to adapt it to changing market conditions but nobody can do it because there is no MQ4-source. And rdb seems not to be able to do it. If there really exists version v2c, v2d ... and the earlier posted statements for these versions are not faked then these versions are not really improvements.

So we are in a deadlock situation: we can discuss brokers, spreads and changing market conditions again and again but will get no "solution".

JStein cheers for your response. Look i have also several doubts especially after reading all that confusing information's. That was one reason why i did a very dirty google research. Probably u'll be surprised what came out. Just one example i present you as a results of the query. Simple put all names of the indicators contained in the zip into the google text field. I'm not as hundred perc. sure but obviously we have another author of that trading system. you can buy the eExpert for fivehundred bucks .

kostenloses Handelssystem

the ea is also available @ rapidshare

JStein, I can confirm there is a new Your Lucky 2d (designed for 4 spread brokers) and Thunder 4WD v2e. Tested on a broker with 3 pips fixed spread from the start of Feb till 13th April the new Your Lucky makes half as many trades as 2b and profit is only slightly smaller, there is also less drawdown. The new Thunder 4WD 2e makes different trades to Thunder 2b, however profit still ends up being pretty much the same over this period, however there is less drawdown. Based on my tests it does not makes nearly 100% more profits like the other statement which was posted.

There are new indicators in these two versions, for example WATL-Open Source.mq4 and Waddah_Attar_OMN.mq4 so based on this rbd has been able to improve the code. Why would rbd share it here when everyone just accuses him of stealing other peoples work and not being able to update the code himself? What does he gain by sharing it here with everyone for free, when all he gets is abuse from people?

There is MQ4 source code in the original post for version 1, if the reason you want the source code is so you can improve it, then you can go and improve that version, or better still if you know more about improving the code then rbd you can go and create your own EA from scratch. I myself will be using rbd's new version's as it looks very promising.

All the best, happy trading....

Reason: