"Cool peppers!" - page 7

sayfuji:
Where are the signals, Yuri? We've been waiting.
Yeah, I had one to buy yesterday. While I was stuffing my gut, it went off. It's still in the open position. Now it's a loss.

I will step on the shaky ground of forecasts. EURUSD will go down in the next 12 hours. However, I will update this forecast on Monday, after a possible gap. SELL, TP=SL=0.0015. 70% probability.

alexeymosc:

You'd better show me what the forward is showing :) . What exactly is the thought brought to mind?

TheXpert:
You'd better show me what the forward is showing :) . What exactly is the thought brought to mind?
There is no forward. I wrote it in my personal message. I trade on the indicator on the micro-real.

alexeymosc:

I will step on the shaky ground of forecasts. EURUSD will go down in the next 12 hours. However, I will update this forecast on Monday, after a possible gap. SELL, TP=SL=0.0015. 70% probability.

No need to even guess here - looking at the Daily chart you can see quite accurately that updated low (1) + Thursday buried pincer(2) hence downside movement and quite good 300p-400p low ...

forte928:
You don't even have to guess - looking at the DAILY chart you can see quite accurately that they updated the low (1) + Thursday buried the tweezers (2) hence downward movement and a fairly good 300p-400p minimum ...

"we see that the market slows down and that indicates that the daily chart is in a decay phase. market intensity begins to fade - i.e. the ones strong moves that we saw at the end of June and the beginning of July will no longer be..roughly speaking intensity at 300p stroke, but this song will drag on for a very long time until the market fades for the next spurt..." (C)

Where to look?

Demi:

"there is a point that the intensity of the market is dropping which is an indication that the daily is in a fading phase but it does not say that the intensity will be flattish simply market intensity begins to fade gradually - i.e. the ones strong movements that we saw at the end of June and the beginning of July. will no longer be..roughly speaking intensity at 300p stroke, but this song will drag on for a very long time until the market fades for the next spurt..." (C)

What to watch?

where I got it from - the oscillator chart is attached to the daily timeframehttps://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/140200/page306

forte928:
the chart with the oscillator is attached to the daily timeframe

so "movement down and quite good 300p-400p minimum" or "strong moves that were observed at the end of June early July will no longer be and the intensity at the level of 300p move, but this song will be a very long time to stretch"?

Demi:

so "a move down and a pretty good 300p-400p minimum" or "the strong moves seen in late June early July will no longer be there and the intensity is at 300p move level, but this song will drag on for a very long time"?
Look at the date of alexeymosc's post. March is the month. And it is already the end of July. :)

Demi:

so "a move down and a pretty good 300p-400p minimum" or "the strong moves seen in late June early July will no longer be there and the intensity will be at the 300p level, but this song will drag on for a very long time"?
downward movement with fading intensity at 300-400p...then a flat...for the next spurt - but the intensity will not be like in the beginning of July...
Reason: