_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 63

help please

hey...... i am sorry for me question, i try my best to do the EA ,but i cannot get the trades,so give me the help ,thanks .

my msn is wh33333@hotmail.com ,it is my email also this ,help me pls.

jerrimix:
That is mean that EA don't work on backtest? And we should test this on live?

To test EA on Stratergy Tester...... start Test when spread is low.

On DEMO test result will be different and when gone live again result will be different. Live account has to face all sort of problem, spread widen, Order rejection, spread Increase. Re-quotes.

ramdas:
To test EA on Stratergy Tester...... start Test when spread is low. On DEMO test result will be different and when gone live again result will be different. Live account has to face all sort of problem, spread widen, Order rejection, spread Increase. Re-quotes.

Many thanks, Ramdas! I understanding this, but I think we should choose any values for parametres by optimization? Or I'm not right? Maybe I can try to use default settings?

on in jauary i will run it on a demo and if it will work i will try on real account.

Would also be happy to donate for this creation if it works.

freemenn:
on in jauary i will run it on a demo and if it will work i will try on real account.

Would also be happy to donate for this creation if it works.

i try it now ,but maybe some mistaken of me ,in the demo ,no trader happen ,so i doont know how to do it

I read about Maxspread, but I don't find where it is.

Can you give me information ?

Thanks.

Jo

Jovager:
I read about Maxspread, but I don't find where it is.

Can you give me information ?

Thanks.

Jo

the first page

lieren:
i try it now ,but maybe some mistaken of me ,in the demo ,no trader happen ,so i doont know how to do it

i think it is not the best periode to try. Better next week or afhter new year.

what i didn't understand, must this be set to trade nightly? (because of change server time in teh istruction)

Or can i set it to trade also daily?

thanks

freemenn:
what i didn't understand, must this be set to trade nightly? (because of change server time in teh istruction)

Or can i set it to trade also daily?

thanks

trade time is asian trade time,according your country

Reason: