_rdb_The Best Free EA - page 27

dznmrd:
Seems spread has a big role in scalper EA's

FXpro back test is 50% better due to the spread of 2-3 pips compared to the back test of fxdd which is at 5pips spread.

Unfortunately im using fxdd in live account.

Not just the spread , but filling the order is also important , and its different from one broker to another ... the bigger the lot size the more chances that your order wont be filled as fast as you expected or if you have a small SL the more chances that your SL will be hit

When you enter with a a lot size lets say 10 lots and more on a standard account and you are connected with Banks that can see your trade, sure one of them can fill your order and hit your stop loss in a blink of an eye because the bank can afford 100-200 pips swing on a 10 lot but a trader can't , so all the backtests with big lot sizes at the end of the backtestare not real

You can scalp within a reasonable lot size after that either the broker or the bank will hit the SL.

A problem with the EA

Hello RDB and everybody,

I think that there is a small problem with the EA:

Evev that you have MAXTRADESPERPOSITION = 2, you still may have 3 BUY positions at the same time. Is somebody can correct it?

Thakes !!!!

My Broker called me today. Result: no more micro lots, and market orders. That means more slippage...

They knew, I'm trading with EA and have no problem with it, as long the EA is working directly at the market.

What we need for this:

- we need the lots-digits parametre back, to adjust either mini- or microlots.

- there should be a parametre "min_time_between_trades" (in seconds); the broker told me that it is impossible to realize sometimes the trades, who are following in milliseconds.

Result yesterday was good, but this EA is making trouble with the most life accounts, if he is trading too agressive....

I hope we get him accepted by the brokers.

4051fx:
The best broker for scalping is FXPRO

https://www.fxpro.com/cfdforex

Look! maximum spread for EURGBP just 2

Thank you.

warmest rgds

dagolard can you please give the name of your broker ?

It is Activtrades.

MiniMe:
dagolard can you please give the name of your broker ?

Not sure, but i would believe it's should be ActivTrades... (*edit* and it's ActivTrades..lol.. Dogs do not make cats).

I was with this "pseudo" brokers a couple a months ago, with one of my good EA they called my by phone and ask me to stop my trading...because of notification from they risks department... (???what ?? what risk ? i'm trading ?) -> Bucket shop.

But be sure... Very soon all theses brokers bucket shop / thieves will be forced by the market to change they mind or they will die...

A good and real broker accept scalping. The more intensive is, the more the broker is happy...

Real rules on brokerage firm is not to scam the trader (requote, long time server response, human dealing desk who trade against you, server filter plugins, stop hunters..etc)... -> but to deliver a perfect market access with the best price...Real business of a brokerage firm is to get many order to win on commision/spread order...not to limit them. Currently on MT4 world perhaps only 2 or 3 broker really do that...all the rest are purely bucket shops...

dswk:
Not sure, but i would believe it's should be ActiveTrades... (*edit* and it's ActivTrades..lol.. Dogs do not make cats) These "pseudo" brokers was a couple a months ago, with one of my good EA called my by phone and ask me to stop my trading...because of notification from they risks department... -> Bucket shop.

But be sure... Very soon all theses brokers bucket shop / thieves will be forced by the market to change they mind or they will die...

A good and real broker accept scalping. The more intensive is, the more the broker is happy...

Real rules on brokerage firm is not to scam the trader (requote, long time server response, human dealing desk who trade against you, server filter plugins, stop hunters..etc)... -> but to deliver a perfect market access with the best price...Real business of a brokerage firm is to get many order to win on commision/spread order...not to limit them. Currently on MT4 world perhaps only 2 or 3 broker really do that...all the rest are purely bucket shop...

ALLELUIA!!!!

That the first time on this thread i read something real about brokers.

For them most we trade, most they win: THAT S ALL.

THX DSWK , and i m happy that was a senior member who told this

Here is my modified version.

Difference between original and this version is

1) Autodetect deci-quotes

2) Autodetect micro - mini account

3) timeframe independent (work on any timeframe)

4) Spread Limit

Anyway, I'm not an original author.

Further development depends on _rdb_...

The spread will be very high today on FXDD. The US FOMC news made everything crazy....

Reason: