100% in one day - page 2

Gentlemen,

You might as well throw this steaming turd of a thread into the recycle bin. There is no value here. Anyone who's been around long enough knows that trading days like these are NOT uncommon... it's the trading days when you sustain a 30% loss on your equity curve that are the "more" common ones .

I've had demos that topped 300% in a night, although I never posted such statements. Why? Because they serve no purpose. Toccata is either delusional, inexperienced, or a bit of both. Anyone asking for his formula is likewise.

If you'd like to see a 300% return in a 24 hour period simply set up a "buystop or sellstop" grid (depending on your direction preference). Leave the positions alone (no SL or TP) with 1 pip intervals @1:1 leverage per position. If you picked the daily move right, you'll have your whopping return the next time you open your platform. If you get it wrong, you'll sustain a massive drawdown... or simply blow the account.

Please, lets allow this thread the opportunity to fade quietly into the night and go easy on the posts.

MM

P.S. - if you didn't understand my 300% return set-up, that's good... because using it is no good for your financial well being. I called the set up the "Kamikaze Trade" for a reason.

Mr. M,

You better start running. I'm seeing torches and pitchforks coming your way!

Wth?

This isn't even worth my scrutiny.

No Comment.

To anyone who's come to this thread, don't waste 2 minutes of your life reading this non sense. It won't add value to anything.

Mr.Marketz:
Gentlemen,

You might as well throw this steaming turd of a thread into the recycle bin. There is no value here. Anyone who's been around long enough knows that trading days like these are NOT uncommon... it's the trading days when you sustain a 30% loss on your equity curve that are the "more" common ones .

I've had demos that topped 300% in a night, although I never posted such statements. Why? Because they serve no purpose. Toccata is either delusional, inexperienced, or a bit of both. Anyone asking for his formula is likewise.

If you'd like to see a 300% return in a 24 hour period simply set up a "buystop or sellstop" grid (depending on your direction preference). Leave the positions alone (no SL or TP) with 1 pip intervals @1:1 leverage per position. If you picked the daily move right, you'll have your whopping return the next time you open your platform. If you get it wrong, you'll sustain a massive drawdown... or simply blow the account.

Please, lets allow this thread the opportunity to fade quietly into the night and go easy on the posts.

MM

P.S. - if you didn't understand my 300% return set-up, that's good... because using it is no good for your financial well being. I called the set up the "Kamikaze Trade" for a reason.

By the way, since we're off topic (primarily because there isn't one)... how do you like the beautiful looking girl in my avatar picture. She's my new girlfriend. Every time I take a loss on a trade she gives me that look and makes me rub her nipples .

Obviously... loosing is no longer an option.

mr.marketz:
by the way, since we're off topic (primarily because there isn't one)... How do you like the beautiful looking girl in my avatar picture. She's my new girlfriend. Every time i take a loss on a trade she gives me that look and makes me rub her nipples . Obviously... Loosing is no longer an option.

)))...............................

Reason: