TL breakout + retest - page 36

Excellent scaling......MHP how do you make those H,L ,HL or LH?????????Auto or manual???????????if auto then can you share that code?????????

thanx............

HI mphpopular

Please Sir EURUSD

USD/CHF breakout chart. I know it's late but I have been away for a few days. Hope this helps a newbie..

Peace

10+

Files:

kawser:
Excellent scaling......MHP how do you make those H,L ,HL or LH?????????Auto or manual???????????if auto then can you share that code????????? thanx............

Manual - Practice make perfect

10+YearTrader:
USD/CHF breakout chart. I know it's late but I have been away for a few days. Hope this helps a newbie..

Peace

10+

Uchf yesterday showing alot of pips. Didn't expect it will goes to that price level. I only manage to ride the pips until 1.5000 due to +ve divergence

Same goes to EG and EU. All goes beyond my target

mphpopular:
Charts coming in.

Not a good call. Some give me pips, some take away my pips. Lead to a conclusion breakeven.

I today will be away, got thing to do. Wont be trading or lurking around.

Btw, this is what I saw in minutes ago. Juz pay an eye on it. Might be a small retracement for major pair.

Juz "might" be only.

Files:

Beware

Hi Mphpopular,

In your last post on "ej" there's a candle with very long shadow but is not the same on my own chart.

I just wants you to beware of STOP LOSS hunting because most or even all brokers are fun of this hunting.

Beware! Beware!! Beware!!!

Fx Referee:
Hi Mphpopular,

In your last post on "ej" there's a candle with very long shadow but is not the same on my own chart.

I just wants u to beware of STOP LOSS hunting because most or even all brokers are fun of this hunting.

Beware! Beware!! Beware!!!

Most often it escape my mind to attach the chart(s). Here is the chart(s).

Thanks.....

Files:
ej.gif  11 kb

mphpopular:
Uchf yesterday showing alot of pips. Didn't expect it will goes to that price level. I only manage to ride the pips until 1.5000 due to +ve divergence Same goes to EG and EU. All goes beyond my target
mphpopular:
Not a good call. Some give me pips, some take away my pips. Lead to a conclusion breakeven.

mph, maybe you should consider only taking a partial of your profits at your target, and let the other part ride with a loose stop or a trailing stop to try to catch the moves that go way beyond your initial target. I don't see how you can catch the bigger moves if you don't have a plan or method on catching them. Seems a minor flaw in your plan. I do, however, see the logic and discipline in taking profits at your target. I respect the discipline for that. I just think your method doesn't allow you to catch the majority of the move and your leaving too much on the table. Devolope a plan to let the market tell you when to get out. Move your stops up under support each time there is a higher high, etc. (just an example, use whatever works for you) Whatever your comfortable with and can execute with ease and allows you to sleep at night with open positions. It's your account. Anyway, that's my 2 cents. Hope I haven't offended...

Peace

10+