TL breakout + retest - page 46

lshn:
Have you got anything else?

Can you zoom out your chart and show us with better image? Coz I cant even see where u started your TL.

This is the chart zoomed out.

mphpopular:
Can you zoom out your chart and show us with better image? Coz I cant even see where u started your TL.

Theseday, I always like to make TLs on daily chart first and keep doing it on H4, sometimes H1.

This makes your TLs more clear.

Thus, this time I thought it could be retest so I took a buy trade and it worked 18.30

I should say to MPH "Thank you for sharing this awesome method"

It always works and is easy to take a profit as long as having suitable S/L, T/P.

What trade I've taken is as following.

1.bmp

lshn:
Have you got anything else?

This is mine, I have no idea where you have your line from.

LOLx, wrong chart. Wait a moment, capture wrong pair image.

Files:

This is the correct one.

Files:

I don't understand what you're talking about

mphpopular:
This is mine, I have no idea where you have your line from. LOLx, wrong chart. Wait a moment, capture wrong pair image.

are you talking about the TL that I made or about your chart?

Well, to make you understand where the TL come from here is the daily chart.

if there's any Questions, please reply me. :-)

That looks awesome bro.

mphpopular:
This is the correct one.

Your chart always is easy to recognise what's happening.

I'm terrible at making it as yours.

Thanks for that.

And one more questions is...

are you always using the Candle Patterns to take a trade?

lshn:
Your chart always is easy to recognise what's happening.

I'm terrible at making it as yours.

Thanks for that.

And one more questions is...

are you always using the Candle Patterns to take a trade?

I didn't use purely candlestick pattern to trade, I use it to determine my direction.

For me, i only watch on h4 daily weekly candlestick only.

A pure candlestick pattern is not enough to determine your direction, that why TL is added into consideration as it is also a major component for me.

Add-on1:

Glad you came in to post some chart such that I can drew you some chart since I'm bored here today.

Add-on2:

@all

As you flip thru every pages, you might see i using different stuff. But below is what I use majorly.

TL, candlestick, HH HL LL LH formation

Juz keep it simple. What I believe is forex is juz a higher ODD gambling game where you increase your probability by doing your analysis.

The main part will still be your money management and EMOTION control.

I'd like to discuss about the profit that you easily get.

mphpopular:
I didn't use purely candlestick pattern to trade, I use it to determine my direction.

For me, i only watch on h4 daily weekly candlestick only.

A pure candlestick pattern is not enough to determine your direction, that why TL is added into consideration as it is also a major component for me.

In my experience with this method, with only trendline broken (nothing else needed actually), it is obviously easy to get 10~15pips without any analysis of fundamental reports. Getting 20~25pips is not hard.

However, getting more pips are risky and fundamental reports might be necessarily considered in my view.

Therefore, I normally get 10~20pips at once but if I want to get more I will take a profit first and then take a new trade.

As I said it is my view & my experience.

what about your view??

Because few months ago, you mentioned you were having a long term trade.

I'm just curious. :0)

lshn:
In my experience with this method, with only trendline broken (nothing else needed actually), it is obviously easy to get 10~15pips without any analysis of fundamental reports. Getting 20~25pips is not hard.

However, getting more pips are risky and fundamental reports might be necessarily considered in my view.

Therefore, I normally get 10~20pips at once but if I want to get more I will take a profit first and then take a new trade.

As I said it is my view & my experience.

what about your view??

Because few months ago, you mentioned you were having a long term trade.

I'm just curious. :0)

Currently more concentrate on shorter term trade. I usually trade the m15 chart with the direction leaded by higher TF.

I put lesser emphasize on longer term trade since it doesnt pay me as much as lower TF.

@all

Do some survey here :

I open a thread which introducing an easy trading system that I used in m15, nothing fancy nothing new, juz a normal approach.

But what hesitating me is that, what if ppl lose out money using that approach?

Bcoz until today, i seldom tells ppl whether LONG or SHORT, I only show how i drew my charts and how to market is behaving.

So, is it appropriate for me to post my the trading system since I cant bear the responsibility of it.

Question :

1) Are you profitting from the trading system?

Yes, but you must be equipped with basic knowledge such as TL, candlestick in HIgher TF.

2) Is it 100% winning?

No, there is surely win and lose, the money management will be the key to your success.

Let me know if it is appropriate to open a new thread for the m15 system.

Reason: