BombShell my Gawd this is a wild child? - page 5

I must admit. I am watching 11 platforms on my four 19" LCD's off of three computers....and the first one I look at when I come back from a break...is this EA. It is captivating and addicting. There is ALWAYS action! hehe

I am at a point where Demo's and Live Accounts are all of the same...I have secretly transitioned to a live account with this to see how it goes...Cause' none of you pussy's would step up to the plate ☺ I have been live for this last week with this trade I am sharing with you...hehe...I am a "wild child" too! I think IBFX loves me or hates me...I really do not know.

ES

P.S. for those of that gamble...throw this on Guppy...ohhh too funny...I wonder how long it would take to hit 1000 trades?

P.P.S. The equity never floats "quickly" with this EA thus far...only when it is building its grid in the beginning...but I will admit I have a "close all" EA installed if I get uncomfortable. I had $890.23 in equity when I started this EA Live. The current grid that is built did not allow me to get flat in the three days max I experienced in Demo mode....so I feel trapped...but I can escape with "close-all" as we speak with only a 30 buck loss...and it seems to get better and better the longer I wait...

Short Short Short....

Files:
bomb_short.jpg  579 kb

Well The Bomb has wiggled me back to BE....Maybe I might even get an entire grid exit if EUR/GBP continues to fall.....the weighting of the sells is like 3.5 to 1

The Bomb is shorting just now...see screenshot to follow....

ES

Beauty to Behold...flat!

Files:

Well its not Wednesday...so I turned it right back on! I have MM off as I do not use it...still at 0.01 per 1K....

Good trading to you...Those of you that have the guts!

ES

P.S. The anchor point is the hub of this system...I am figuring out more as I go....what a code this one is...and it all works!

P.P.S. I never got over 300 open trades at the same time on this last 1.5 week trade set....but there were thousands of executions

P.P.P.S. if that autofx dude in fact wrote this...I sure wish someone would go tell him to come to this thread if he still trades...Let me reiterate...I posted where I found this EA...i am not plaguerizing and never have...this EA is anothers work that seems to be buried about the internet...its like looking for gems in the wilderness. The only thing that I have changed is the pair to use and turned MM off and do not start a new grid after Wednesday.

so I turned it back on...look how fast the grid builds....

There does not seem to be any slow bleeding...when the grid gets wide enough it just collects gravy for the turkey...

the open trades seem to stop at 300...thus far...but the market action could cause this to change as it could reach

1000 open trades b4 IBFX stops it.

Now you may think you have this figured out...You Don't...The buys and sells are around a FLOATING anchor point...

so its just now buys on top and sells on the bottom...but this changes! The anchor point moves and sometimes

sells are on top and buys are on the bottom.

Then there is the grid gravy during all of this hedged positioning fortifying the eventual exit...[I have looked for this for years !]

There can be extended grid maturities..i have had a nine day one thus far and as low as 2 days...you can set the

profit you wish to exit with in the EA...I left it on the default for now as I like to get fresh grids more often to avoid too many open trades.

ES

Files:
a_new_grid.jpg  462 kb

As I post just now..there are triangles hitting my chart like flies...The bomb is bombing with its 45 open trades and taking profit...building up its final grid exit....this may be a fast exit...which is fine with me! Psychologically this is a fun system. Hey ! whatever it takes right? it may be wasteful...but its profitable, thus far. And my rebates at the EOM have increased 10-fold from IBFX, assuming I continue to trade this system...you never know...this is forex!!

Where are my Pom Poms?...Lets Dance ☺

ES

Essentially this is the scenario:
  • The grid widens and a trend is intact - bombshell pyramids its way out of it with a global exit...
  • The trend stops and Bombshell trades inside the grid - taking little profits back & forth, increasing the banked balance very very slowly.
  • no trend reappears and bombshell trades for weeks inside the grid-eventually the little profits overcome the swap & spread cost and the global exit takes over

Is this the guy that wrote this marvelous piece of software?

Automatic Forex Home Page

ohhh no....

Our R&D focused on "dense grid" trading for a time, and we still use a form of very sparse grids in our hedge trading. However, we learned that the excitement of grid trading is outweighed by risk and inefficiencies. There are better alternatives.

does he mean that this wasteful wildchild was released to the masses because it is like a bail-out package on steroids? ☺

Reason: