Basket Trading System (T101 system) - page 11

jlpi:
Pipscorer,

it looks like if you start IA at different times you will get different orders in the list and then different trades. For instance I tried with the dashboard, and when I restarted the platform 15 min after closing it the order was completely different even for the past values.

I understand that you restart every week. Is it so that basically you will restart during the weekend, making then the assumption that there is an equilibrium point at the weekend.

If using dashboard, it has a static version that freezes the price at the completion of the period, however the Orest indic is a dynamic one and continue to update as time goes on. You are right the starting of the IA at different time will make different slot position initially, that is the reason we need a settling period before trading. Eventually the slot location will all be the same over a period of time. But you can take advantage say you open you IA late than the others and thier IA already settles, you can use their IA as a guide as to where your pairs will eventually end up because all IA will eventually be the same. So you can trade those pairs that are so far off from thier intended settling spot. Cool huh

T101

My Latest...

Julius,

Just for reference, my external to MT4 windows program was updated today. Version 20 for the Universal Pairs includes multiple time-frame slot groups and audible/logged alarms for the main IA Monitor. For those analysis types, I have included an active logger that writes an Excel compatible file with all pairs prices, slot movement, and pip values; user selectible timeframes down to 1 minute.

For more information, go to the FF-programmers section for my original thread and updates and running documentation (no formal documentation).

Carl

zup. You said that you use the dashboad in 2 charts. But the indicator has only a start value that you need to manually change. I believe that you mena you look another TFs but to see where the WEEKLY basket was 4 hour ago, 1 hour ago, etc. Right? Or you put the 1 hour ago data to see a hourly basket, etc?

btw, using 2008.10.19 22:00:00 (weekly) all sells at the top and vice versa. Only USDCHF is at with the sells at the top.

best regards.

PipScorer:
First i have to understand which platform is this? IBFX or Fxpro. At the present time we have unify the pairs thus making the IBFX as the universal pairing, however your question have the UCAD and CADJ which we now dont have in the new pairings. Only then i couls answer your question.

Julius, is this the universal pairing you are referring to?

Buys..

1) GBPUSD

2) EURGBP

3) GBPJPY

4) USDCHF

5) NZDUSD

6) AUDJPY

7) EURJPY

Sells..

8) EURUSD

9) USDJPY

10) AUDUSD

11) NZDJPY

12) GBPCHF

13) CHFJPY

14) EURCHF

ramrocket:
Julius, is this the universal pairing you are referring to?

Buys..

1) GBPUSD

2) EURGBP

3) GBPJPY

4) USDCHF

5) NZDUSD

6) AUDJPY

7) EURJPY

Sells..

8) EURUSD

9) USDJPY

10) AUDUSD

11) NZDJPY

12) GBPCHF

13) CHFJPY

14) EURCHF

Yes, Ram it is the right one.

crodzilla:
Julius,

Just for reference, my external to MT4 windows program was updated today. Version 20 for the Universal Pairs includes multiple time-frame slot groups and audible/logged alarms for the main IA Monitor. For those analysis types, I have included an active logger that writes an Excel compatible file with all pairs prices, slot movement, and pip values; user selectible timeframes down to 1 minute.

For more information, go to the FF-programmers section for my original thread and updates and running documentation (no formal documentation).

Carl

Thanks Carl for visiting this thread too, Now you have it folks the best programmer we have donating his time for free, all for the love of sharing, hope everyone would share goodwill to whomever they encounter, stranger or friend.

Originally Posted by PipScorer First i have to understand which platform is this? IBFX or Fxpro. At the present time we have unify the pairs thus making the IBFX as the universal pairing, however your question have the UCAD and CADJ which we now dont have in the new pairings. Only then i couls answer your question.

Julius, something like this is what I was looking for.

will these rules still work with the universal pair for use with tandems?

Files:
4tandem.jpg  75 kb

giraia_br:
zup. You said that you use the dashboad in 2 charts. But the indicator has only a start value that you need to manually change. I believe that you mena you look another TFs but to see where the WEEKLY basket was 4 hour ago, 1 hour ago, etc. Right? Or you put the 1 hour ago data to see a hourly basket, etc?

btw, using 2008.10.19 22:00:00 (weekly) all sells at the top and vice versa. Only USDCHF is at with the sells at the top.

best regards.

I've not been using a weekly basket, Im trading much shorter timeframes mainly so I can observe how the pairs are moving in relation to each other. I determine swing points on both timeframes, and these are being used as start dates for the dashboard indicator, you'll find that the swing points for each pair occur on the same day, and in most cases within an hour or so of each other.

makes sense. Many thanks.

ramrocket:
Julius, something like this is what I was looking for. will these rules still work with the universal pair for use with tandems?

\

OK now i understand.

Ram- It was not done yet since i notice that almost everyone seems not interested on jump pairs anymore rather they all go to 14 pairs basket trades now. But i am glad that you are interested in that meaning the old Basket Trading theory is still alive and someone still interested. Just kidding, I will spend time making a guidelines for the new universal pairs (ibfx) and will have it posted here and in FF for all to see. Ahhh.. the time problem..LOL have patience a little for me please.

Julius

Reason: