Looking to Modify an Existing EA

Hello

To begin with I only trade the USD\CAD so that way you know that I don’t have a bunch of different pairs going to help make this simple.

I already have an existing EA that I use from time to time but the problem is that it opens duplicate STOP orders when it is only suppose to fill in one STOP order ( Buy or Sell ) per PIP spot.

I can send you the existing EA along with the MQ4 file for you to have a look at.

Once you open the program it will run fine and it is hit and miss if it will open double or triple order for the same pip slot.

If you have to remove the EA from a chart and reload it later, it will start to duplicate orders in the same “PIP slot”.

I think that it just needs from tweaking in the code.

You will see that it gives you the option to open both LONG and SHORT buy stops or either SHORT or LONG buy stops.

I would like to eventually be able to run one EA in one chart that does SHORT buy stops with its own parameters and another EA in another chart that does its own LONG stops with its own parameters.

It would be nice to be able to with this Properties of the EA to be able to turn the EA off rather than having to hit the EA switch on Meta 4 that turns all of them off.

Let me know if this is something that you could help me with and we can work out something.

Thank you

Jonster51:

Hello

To begin with I only trade the USD\CAD so that way you know that I don’t have a bunch of different pairs going to help make this simple.

I already have an existing EA that I use from time to time but the problem is that it opens duplicate STOP orders when it is only suppose to fill in one STOP order ( Buy or Sell ) per PIP spot.

It's really not a good idea publishing your email in a public Forum unless you like SPAM.

You can advertise a job to be done here:  MT4 & MT5 Jobs  but please don't do it in this Forum,  it isn't allowed.

RaptorUK:

It's really not a good idea publishing your email in a public Forum unless you like SPAM.

You can advertise a job to be done here:  MT4 & MT5 Jobs  but please don't do it in this Forum,  it isn't allowed.

Well noted.  Thank you.

I have published it over in the Jobs section.

Reason: