8 Hours Pivot - page 5

I couldnt get the first alert to dl is it now part of the elite section?

droesparky:

Hi I think not goen never code for elite section.

Goen:
This indicator now show pivot 4H, 8H and 12H that can adjust the calculation on 'mode' input MODE 0=HL/2 1=HLC/3 2=HLOC/4 3=HLCC/4.

We can set each pivot lines color and show the last price or not on 'ShowPrice' input, also an alert for each pivot (4H,8H,12H) that we can set to activate it or not on 'ActivateAlert' input

Hope it's usefull.

Happy trading to all ...........

Goen

As I understand:

Goen Pivot Alert indicator is on this post.

Goen Pivot Day Alert indicator is on this post.

1. Goen Pivot Alert indicator. It is H4 pivot, H8 pivot and H12 pivot (for H4, H8 and H12 timeframes) that can adjust the calculation on 'mode' input MODE 0=HL/2 1=HLC/3 2=HLOC/4 3=HLCC/4. With alert:

2. Goen Pivot Day Alert indicator. It is D1 pivot, D2 pivot and D3 pivot that can adjust the calculation on 'mode' input MODE 0=HL/2 1=HLC/3 2=HLOC/4 3=HLCC/4. With alert. I think the alert may be fixed as it is showing H4, H8 and H12 instead of D1, D2 and D3. But anyway, it is great indicator.

Thanks a lot.

droesparky:

No, it's not part of elite section.

Hi All,

I'm sorry, but could someone shed some more light on usage of this indicators? I read newdigital's explanation, but it wasn't enough for me...

Many thanks in advance.

jacas_pl:
Hi All,

I'm sorry, but could someone shed some more light on usage of this indicators? I read newdigital's explanation, but it wasn't enough for me...

Many thanks in advance.

Maybe this link explaining about what are pivots could help: Using Pivot Points for Predictions

Also, read the related links.

this is what I need

Thanks brother. This is what I am looking for

thank's kang gun for the mind sharing

Goen Pivots

nice indicator

yji:
nice indicator

pivots are great lil confusing on communication here 4-8-12 pivots? really. to me they all look alike like 8H. Anyhow, search for alternative pivots continues...

Reason: