8 Hours Pivot

Hi Traders,

I found 8 hours pivot indicator created by Goen at Indonesian forum. I saw that this pivot has an opportunity to be developed as a trading system.

I open this thread to give you all a chance to share your idea base on this indicator. so, we can discuss it, develop it and test it together until we found a good system.

OK, who want to be a volunteer ? just write and share your idea...

thanks,

KG

Files:

hi

thanks for share this indicator ,looks like single camarilla line indicator right ?

===================

Forex Indicators Collection

I hope my indicator could help traders to catch pips...

Happy Trading to you all............

Goen

Goen:
I hope my indicator could help traders to catch pips...

Happy Trading to you all............

Goen

Hi goen & Kang_Gun,

Thanks for sharing. By the way which the effective timeframes to use this indi?

Daily tf from my opinion is out right?

Since it's 8 hours, it will show the line on TF 4H and bellow. I'd prefer use it on 30M TF.

Look's interesting

Set MODE to HLC

add some MA and BB with KG period setting and still trying to figure out how to handle it

Thank's Pak Goen and KG

Files:
8h.gif  22 kb

kang_gun:
Hi Traders,

I found 8 hours pivot indicator created by Goen at Indonesian forum. I saw that this pivot has an opportunity to be developed as a trading system.

I open this thread to give you all a chance to share your idea base on this indicator. so, we can discuss it, develop it and test it together until we found a good system.

OK, who want to be a volunteer ? just write and share your idea...

thanks,

KG

...........................................................................................................

Hi,

Thanks a lot,

Can you please send the MQ4 version ?

SIDDESH:
...........................................................................................................

Hi,

Thanks a lot,

Can you please send the MQ4 version ?

Siddesh... this indicator created by Goen...

I think you should ask him for the mq4 file

Regards,

KG

Maybe..

kang_gun:
Siddesh... this indicator created by Goen...

I think you should ask him for the mq4 file

Regards,

KG

KG do you think its suite to use with your other level?

and as a filter for trade.buy above 8h and instead(?)

vario_merah:
Look's interesting

Set MODE to HLC

add some MA and BB with KG period setting and still trying to figure out how to handle it

Thank's Pak Goen and KG

Nice setup vario. We can identify trend easier with using 8H pivot.

heartnet:
KG do you think its suite to use with your other level? and as a filter for trade.buy above 8h and instead(?)

Actually .. yes i use it with my level system...

But... as i said on the first post.. I saw a good potential to use 8 Hours Pivot individually as a trading system.. maybe an aggressive system... I don't know yet. I'm still working to find a good setup to entry and exit base on this pivot.

KG

Reason: