8 Hours Pivot - page 3

Goen:
This indicator now show pivot 4H, 8H and 12H that can adjust the calculation on 'mode' input MODE 0=HL/2 1=HLC/3 2=HLOC/4 3=HLCC/4.

We can set each pivot lines color and show the last price or not on 'ShowPrice' input, also an alert for each pivot (4H,8H,12H) that we can set to activate it or not on 'ActivateAlert' input

Hope it's usefull.

Happy trading to all ...........

Goen

Thanks for update very useful indicator.

kang_gun:
Thanks.... i'll check it KG

Hi kang_gun and goen, are you combine this indicator with bollinger band?

Look interesting while I see vario template.

Goen's new indicator..

Many thanks Goen. I will test it and report back to you.

Best wishes.

Hi,

Nice sell for GU with using this indicator.

Files:
goengu.gif  16 kb

Request.............

Goen seeing that we do not have the mq4-file, could you possibly give us the option to select between 12 and 24-hours? I like what I see now, but I would love to test it based on D1 information.

Best wishes.

yes you could have added or taken on each touch of the 4 hour pivot.

I was trading the williams % R set at 55 very effectively while the market was ranging, but several days ago all the stopped when market decided to trend. Now turn to the pivot for guidance.

Could do the same with a MA system like arizona or cornflower.

I like the indicator with the 8 and 12 on it also alert. nice work whoever did it.

Files:
pivot.gif  15 kb

Droesparky............

Would you mind telling me where I can get the indicator that you use to show the price in large letters on the top RHS of your screen, please?

Thanks very much.

here it is

ValeoFX:
Would you mind telling me where I can get the indicator that you use to show the price in large letters on the top RHS of your screen, please? Thanks very much.

It is magnified market price indicator

check the attachment.

change the input what corner'to 1

ValeoFX:
Goen seeing that we do not have the mq4-file, could you possibly give us the option to select between 12 and 24-hours? I like what I see now, but I would love to test it based on D1 information. Best wishes.

Mean time I'm quite busy, so I can't modify it yet. Sorry for that.

I'll post the mq4, hope someone could help us to develop it more further.

@droesparky

Thanks for your acknowledgement, glad it could help your trading.

Files:

Valeo, I spare my busy time to modify it become 1D, 2D, and 3D.

Hope it match your expectation.

If you don't want to use the 2D and 3D just change the linecolor to none.

Goen

Files:
Reason: