Why would one share a system? - page 2

Bongo:
And next day you will sell this EA on ebay...

...That what happened to me...

Thank you very much....

Thats good

cause U culd have sold their system on Ebay , then they would have lost ,

Fx-indicators

I wouldn't post a 100% working system - it wouldn't need improvements, right? I wouldn't even browse forums then - unfortunately I will be too busy spending all the money ... sorry ... and besides holy grail doesn't exist, or it is not what we expect it to be - 60% is a holy grail don't you think?

:: Happiness is not so much in having as sharing. We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.

IN10TION

what is your intention today?

just to show he is a big one.

all repplies spoke their own sense... somehow, i'd prefer those few with kind and positive repplies...

Why would one share a system?

... then again, what'd you expect from such a question?

is this a trick question?

Lagger:
Why would one share a system? To get the input of others to improve it? Maybe that will be the only valid reason.

Would you really share a system that works 100% of the time?

Cheers

L

Life is give and take , first you give ...

Why not?

If you have a good way of generating consistent profits, why not share it? Do someone fear that by sharing the knowledge it means sharing the profits as well?

Forex is a very big piece of pie, if I'm not wrong I see it reaching the $4 trillion per day figure now. No matter how many individual traders you want to share a system with, it's hardly going to affect the movement of price. So I definitely would share whatever I discover.

If someone wants to take that to make it private and sell it, it's their personal choice. If they are conning people with it, it will be their karma. There's enough strategies available freely anyway for conmen to privatise and sell.

Sharing a strategy is only half the story. It's sharing the ability to have discipline, in following the strategy, and in managing your money, now that's the most important thing.

Lagger:
Why would one share a system? To get the input of others to improve it? Maybe that will be the only valid reason.

Would you really share a system that works 100% of the time?

Cheers

L

I guess most "sharers" have a hidden agenda.

Reason: