EA on LIVE account - page 3

2.43% DD. Rather impressive..but its a demo....well at least it is forward testing...do you have IBFX data? is it the same results with IBFX?

Forigo:
140 days on live acc!! ONIX-TRADE.NET

That's an interesting site that I haven't seen before - if the results are to be believed, there are quite a few profitable EA's being traded on real accounts by individuals! Now compare that to the multitude of sellers that are flogging their crap on the back of demo & backtest results - kinda adds credence to the notion that if you've got to resort to selling your EA to make money, it either doesn't work, or is not much good to begin with...

My July 2008 Statement

Hello all,

I am glad to attach my July's real account statement. Please share your statements if possible. And suggest me if you find anything wrong in my statement, I mean wrong trade time or anything else.

The most important thing in my statement is that, there is no loosing trade since 16th July I am really happy with this performance!

Thanks to all of you!

Best Regards.

Files:
july-2008.htm  30 kb

Ea ?

Hi, thanks for posting, are you using an EA or manual trading ?

arsenic786:
Hello all,

I am glad to attach my July's real account statement. Please share your statements if possible. And suggest me if you find anything wrong in my statement, I mean wrong trade time or anything else.

The most important thing in my statement is that, there is no loosing trade since 16th July I am really happy with this performance!

Thanks to all of you!

Best Regards.

Arsenic

Brilliant and well done!

I am glad for u

Fx-indicators

Thank You

leeb:
Hi, thanks for posting, are you using an EA or manual trading ?

Dear Leeb this is pure manual trading..........!

Thanks for your consideration to my post.

Best Regards.

Thank You

fx-indicators:
Arsenic

Brilliant and well done!

I am glad for u

Fx-indicators

FX-Ind thank you so much for your kind words. I hope to continue this performance

Best Regards.

arsenic786:
Hello all,

Thanks to all of you!

Best Regards.

Hi arsenic,

Congratulation. Keep maintaining it for the rest of this year! Great.

Regards,

matfx

Help please

Hi,

Any buddy live tested ATTRADER EA before for all pairs in TF M5?

Seems TP/SL should be changed,can this EA trade for mini live account such as less than 300$?

tks for any help

Tsi

Hi, tsi.

tsi:
Hi,

Any buddy live tested ATTRADER EA before for all pairs in TF M5?

Seems TP/SL should be changed,can this EA trade for mini live account such as less than 300$?

tks for any help

Tsi

The currency pair which I optimized is EUR/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP, EUR/JPY, EUR/CHF, AUD/USD, CHF/JPY on TF M5, M15, M30.

However, other than EUR/USD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY, GBP/USD, EUR/GBP on TF M5, the best or better parameter was not found.

For optimization, I looked for it by US$500.00 balances and fixed 0.10lot.

However, it will be severe when it is a mini-account with less than 300.00 balances.

Reason: