Multi-Indic Watcher - page 5

fx-surfer:
ok no problem, thanks. but this indicator could be programmed better, to give a better idea on whats happening on other timeframes, like i explain before, anyway if oneday you decide to upgrade the indicator, please PM, i would be interested in that version ....

You have already all TFs on the same screen ... What do you want more ?

FerruFx

Brilliant would be an understatement...big thanks! Wonderful tool.

I also tried to purchase your predictor tool, but shop seems closed and referral to new site is a parked domain...?

PM me if you can, and we can work something out...?

Thanks!

Snowski:
Brilliant would be an understatement...big thanks! Wonderful tool.

Thanks !

Snowski:
I also tried to purchase your predictor tool, but shop seems closed and referral to new site is a parked domain...? PM me if you can, and we can work something out...?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/general

FerruFx

Rachmat:
Indicator yang luar biasa Terimakasih banyak

Thanks for your kind comments.

Thanks a lot

Dear sir, thanks for the software its wonderful, i ve a question sir, is necessary to adjust the K coeffient? I didn,t don,t it touch and i am using it on the 15min time frame.

darebams:
Dear sir, thanks for the software its wonderful, i ve a question sir, is necessary to adjust the K coeffient? I didn,t don,t it touch and i am using it on the 15min time frame.

It isn't necessary but you can adjust the K to fit your trading style/risk.

The k coefficient applied to the TFs: you are absolutely free to set the numbers you want. Depend of the difference you want to give. Example: you want give an extreme importance to high TFs, then you may set k increasing like this 1.1.1.2.2.3.3.4.4 or 1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9. It's really up to you and depend of your trading style. You are not limited by numbers.

FerruFx