How Many Pips Per Month Is A Great Result? - page 11

I make a daily target about 20 pips for my fbs account so i will get about 500pips per month. But if I get more, I would be grateful.

wynnasuju:
I make a daily target about 20 pips for my fbs account so i will get about 500pips per month. But if I get more, I would be grateful.

Same with you sis,,, i also have daily profit target.. It is about 20-25pips... Even though i sometimes can't reach it, but i always try to reach my daily profit target for my fbs account..

When I'll have 600-700 pips per month I will consider it a great month

I think we shouldn't think profits in term of pips or dollar but we should think it in term of percentage. How much percent we earn in every month, every year? If we count our profits in terms of pips or dollar, that obviously did not have good money management since we do not cap our risk by pips, but in %. We may made a lot of pips but very low % or we may also make high % with few pips.

Approx 400pips per month is a good run

That's about 100 per week and 20 per day.

Totally realistic

PAT

100 pips is enough, with big lot of course..

There is no specific figure. Initially you would not able to earn lots of pips but you would definitely able to earn lots of pips if you keep learning Forex meticulously.

Even 1/2 a pip is enough if it gives you a $ profit you expect. But with 1/2 a pip target you have to risk big. Think risk, not pips

techmac:
Even 1/2 a pip is enough if it gives you a $ profit you expect. But with 1/2 a pip target you have to risk big. Think risk, not pips

Risk ofcourse. But some have success even scalping 5 pips with bigger stops. Just need consistency. 1/2 pip profit is only good in big lots. I think its too small

Abrown:
Risk ofcourse. But some have success even scalping 5 pips with bigger stops. Just need consistency. 1/2 pip profit is only good in big lots. I think its too small

Even 5 pips target with bigger stops is a matter of risk calculation. All in trading can be summarized with risk. Who ignores the risk ignores the fact that there are no 100% accurate systems

Reason: