New Members introduction - page 810

Hi all.

We just finished our new tool to create eas. Just want to share it in this forum

Hi alls

I am full time trader, especialiced in algorithmic trading, I develop FX-Armor system in myfxbook. I also have a Forex Academy in Sabadell ( near Barcelona ) named ForexTheEasyWay.com

I am happy to share experiences in this forum

Hello

I am a new comer here. But not new in forex. I do regular forex trade. I also read and learn regularly it. It very interesting and freedom job. I love it. I spend some time in my office and after office time in my home with forex. I am from Bangladesh.

Thank You.

Hi all forex enthusiast friends around the globe, I'm a new member here and would like to say Hi to all of you.

Actually I a bit worry with the information that within 3 months , on average 40% customers are profit and 60% loss on major brokers,

Which means within 1 year 0nly 2.56 customers are profit (?) , is that statistic really valid?

Among the first 100 trader, will left only 2.56 i the end of the year (well ...I should say 3 trader !), which is manage the original acounts with profitable equity. of course many of the lose trader still trading liek me, but with new margin/equity/account/broker.

I am one of that loser , and I believe that I have to found the right way to trader , as I see many good trader are trading with high profit consistently months by moths, (Re : as in myfxbook.com) I believe I've found the right community here i forex-tsd which I can learn much so that , soon I can be included in the 3 % sucess full trader like many (or majority) of you here as senior member.

I am very glad to join this forum. Have a successfull trade for all of us.

Cheers.

Just trade everything

Just wanted to hi. Anyone trade using V.S.A.?

Hi

I have over 8 years experience in Forex trading, recently decided to recheck PIPmaker page again to find some update there.

tks

Mohsen

Всем здравствуйте!Наконец-то я здесь.Очень хочу скачать парочку индикаторов с этого интересного форума)))

Greetings to all! I am a private trader, as well as referring to your blog novikov.dp.ua

I wish you all good luck and big profit!

Приветствую всех! Я являюсь частным трейдером, а так же виду свой блог novikov.dp.ua

Желаю всем удачи и большого профита!

We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (6.0 + 2)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC Bank London , Barclays Bank London , Deutsche Bank, & AAA Rated Banks

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the below information.

Skype ID: bglease.sekaran

Reason: