New Members introduction - page 654

Hello to you too!

Houston, Texas

Dave

Hi Dave ! I think we need 2 posts here before we can post anything on the main forum..

How's life ?

hi !!! glad to everyone

[삭제]

hello, i am an experienced but not profitable forex trader transitioning from discretionary trading to quant using excel with MT4. happy 2014!

Hi All

Has joined forex-tsd for a while, but need to introduce myself to continue viewing forum.

Happy trading.

Joseph

London UK

Forex Lucrum Expert Advisor (EA) is software that automatically trades currency pairs on the Forex Market.

Regards,

ForexLucrum

hello my very nice site..

Hi.Im Kerry. Here to get educated in technical analysis

i need suggestion regarding new EA in the market

Hi,

I'm new at this forum and also new with trading. I just started BTC-LTC trading and am trying to get the hang of it..

Cheers!