New Members introduction - page 844

so glad I found this website! I'm here to learn how to master forex.

Hi Trader to say hello. Looking forward to connecting with this community of shared interests. Stay disciplined!

I am New Member in this forum, Mostly trading in equity/Commodity, Forex is new for me.

Thanks and regards,

MarutiMane

Hi all, I will do my best to contribute to this great community.

Helloooo, i'm new here.

I just now became a member here and want to say hi.

Itroduction

Dear Traders,

Everex Financial Solutions Ltd. is a small group of engineers, programmers and traders who truly love what they do: developing intelligent, automated and complex forex systems. We constantly try to introduce a lot of new ideas and methods to our self-developed strategies, which we create with the help of complex mathematical logics and functions. During the development process we use innovative and new mathematical and statistical researches (such as: Neural networks, Reinforcement learning, Support Vector Maschines etc.). Based on these we can firmly say that our systems are continously adapting to the current market conditions.

Everex Elite was developed and improved with 5 years of hard work by a professional team. It is an ultimate Expert Advisor working with MetaTrader 4. You can’t buy any strategy like this on the internet, that is guaranteed. Totally automated program package, easy to install, to set up and to run. The autonomous operation is supported with several mathematical algorhythms that adapt to the current Forex conditions in every single tick.

Best regards,

Team Everex

Hi All,

Just wanted to say thanks for allowing me to become a member of Forex TSD. I've been successfully involved in Stocks for many years and now I'm looking forward to the same in Forex.

All the best,

d4ved

i am new here but not to forex hope to enjoy here

helo,

I am here just silent Reader .

I have enjoy this forum.

Thanks to Forex-tsd allowing me to become member

Reason: