New Members introduction - page 690

Hello Everyone,

I am an aspiring trader working on the 3 level semaphor EA. Acekay posted some rules for a system and I wanted to PM him but I don't have 15 posts so I will put it here and if anyone else is interested hit me up.

Hi Acekay,

I am currently working on an EA for semaphors. I see you have written a rule for Method 1. I will write it and see what the results are. How about the rules for the more complicated one? If you write it out, I'll code it and share. I am new to forex and have not made money because of my inexperience, however I am a coder and understand the mql4 language so if we work together on this and make an EA with consistent profits that would be fantastic.

Thanks,

Mike

Glad to be here. I'm a new trader and am still struggling for consistent profits in my forex trading. I look forward to learning from all of you. Thanks, Dale

Welcome, I'm still learning

hy everyone , good work you are doing there

hi !

I am a newbie in forex .

Hello. I am very happy to be a part of the community forum. It 'a pleasure to meet you.

Just poking around.

Hello I'm a new member, and wanted to say hello!

Sean

Hi

I am new to this woodie indicator and I wish to learn more

thank you

hi there,

first of all, thank you for your website. I can see that you try to help traders like up there.

I'm have 2 years in this journey with no positive success, as i believe you all knows this.

regards

leonchulo

Reason: