New Members introduction - page 681

Hi Traders! I've been trading spot forex for 6 years but I've lose a lot of money. So I'm planning to switch to binary options. You're forum trends are helpful especially on 3 level zz semafor. All the best!!

hello, good business for us all!

Greets all,

Long term member and MQ4 programmer from way back. But have not logged on here in some time, so it directed me here :-)

Hi, just new to trading and want to learn more from you guys.... Thanks for accepting me in the group...

I am John Helas from UK. Running my own business successfully. I found this community really nice and interesting. So, I am here.

Site looks much better than few years ago, I decided to give it a try. Looking for a pieces of code for my new and revised system. I have been trading for a while, working on consistency.

Happy morning everyone,

I'm a newbie in Forex trading and I believe this is the business that I can rely on, however like any other business, hardwork, passion, vision and focus have to be invested heavily and lastly perseverance.

This is a great forum with many dedicated person who are willing to help out traders with challenges.

Kudos !

hi there. i am oweezy. i have been trading for two years. looking to join the forum for trading ideas and as i can see . there iis a wealth of information on this forum. hope you all welcome me and may be i might be able to add a few good ideas in the future. thank you for welcoming me

Hi

I am new to this forum. I want to learn about fx.

Thanks a lot to all of you who maintained this forum

Linuxser:
New members always have something to say, even the shy ones.

Take some minutes and introduce yourself to the community, tell us a little about your history, yoir ideas or why you're here, whatever.

Besides. You need to do this in order to upgrade your account and activate all features

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi, I am a newbie in this forum. Nice to meet you all.

Reason: