New Members introduction - page 508

Thanks ..I am a new user .I am trying to do some thing.

Hello Everyone

I am excited to be here, and to meet new friends....FOREX RULES

hi.....

helo to all.....

Hi!Goodluck to All!

Hi, I'm from Malaysia...

I'm looking for a broker to invest in forex and a friend has mentioned about a global broker called GDMFX.Anyone know about this company? Does it offer a good platform?

Hello everyone

I'm a newbie Hahaha

Hi everyone, from sunny Perth Western Australia. Initially interested in members' discussions on multi frame indicators. Appears to be a wealth of information here. Thanks

Hi There, new here and happy to join the the forum, seems to be very interesting for a noob^^

hallo at all,

i am a new reader.

Hello there people,

I live in Brazil and just got interested in trading the Forex market, since trading in my home country is too expensive for people with low budget (high costs, high tax rates, income tax, few trading hours, and the list goes on) and since I work all day I never had the time to trade. So I become interested in trading Forex because it is 24 hours market. I usually trade along the night...lol.

The more I learn about Forex the more passionate I get on the subject, I feel like I crossed throught and dimensional portal or something like that, lightning fast trades, huge loss, awesome profits, nice people to help you get started. Just awesome!!! So much knowledge being passed around the forums.

I am just learning to trade, and as soon I get profitable I will try to dedicate more and more time to living off trading full time.

The forum and the guys in the threads are so helpfull, I have learned a lot just reading the posts.

Big thanks to the site crew and to the fellows in the threads.

Keep going with the good job!

Cheers.

Reason: