New Members introduction - page 429

I like correlation indicators.

Hello everyone!

Hi. Im yobisbo from spain.

Best regards to all.

Welcome everyone!!!

Hi, I've been a member of this forum for a few years. Trading for a few mo9re. Here to learn!

Hi I joined some time ago but forgot my password so went through the forgot password process and it treated me like a new member so i am writing this as the forum asked i have been losing on forex for about 10 years now but started coding my own eas about 3 or 4 years ago have had a break of about 2 years but am back implementing a strategy and figuring where i left off with some other eas this forum helped me a lot in the past

Hi guys and girls i have been trading for some time now and find it great to have joined the group all the people here are so helpful and caring. Thanx everyone

helo, I like it

Hello,

I just joined here and thought I would say hello.

I am interested in Forex trading and use multiple time frame analysis to determine my entry and exit points.

Mostly manual trading, some automation for alerting me as to important events in the markets and movements.

I have an extensive background in software development, and have found that to be very useful when working with trading systems such as mt4.

- David

A good forum and i just want to say Hi

Reason: