New Members introduction - page 283

Hi, I am new in forex, I hope to learn a lot in the forum. Regards

Hello to all

New to the FX market..

Good day to all

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Junaidi

Hello everybody... newbie here, thanks to let me to joining with this great forex forum.

My experience 1 year, lot of knowledge that I get from this forum... very very love this forum.

Thanks a lot

Bonie

Hello! Very useful forum.

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

Nice forum. Hope to learn alot

hi every body i am guru from india, i need some good non repainting indicators, because, i got huge loss, so i want cover my loss, if u have any like that indicators then share with me, thanks, god bless u

regards

guru

hello and good luck

Hello,

I'm Miro, learning Forex

I appreciate your contribution for this site and all of us. The indicators I found here are the best.

keep smile for trading.....