New Members introduction - page 119

Hi I'm newbee.

I like this forum, coz so many free EAs, Indicators and good trading strategy.

I like ID Igorad, coz he's a good programmer.

Regards,

Hi Guys,

New here, and like the forum!

Greetings Dave

Hello Everyone,I am new here but not to forex trading. I have nearly 02 + years of trading experience and prefer price action trading. Hope to improve my skills while helping others.

Hello everybody,

I really appreciate your forum where everyone don't hesitate to share ideas, experiences, strategies and indicators without fears that others may share taking profits.

I'd started with forex about 7 months ago. I started by real money and used my old strategies I used to with stocks, of course I lost the account and further another live account by margin calls.

Now I'm working hard day and night to learn more and to try all strategies I can, hoping that I one day to know the right way to successfully trade forex.

Wish the success to all of you.

Thanks.

Hi everyone!

My Name is Chalwell I am a newbie and just want to say hi.

Hi guys. Just gone live today. Ican see I've still got more than enough to learn, Hopefully you guys on ForexTSD can teach me . Cheers

Just changed my email and System says I have to post a message here, so here it is!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the best FX Forum.

Hello all,

I'm an amateur trader with an interest in harmonics.

I've been playing around with the ZUP indiciator for a while, and so I've registered on here as it seems the best resource on it.

While I doubt I have much to contribute, I hope to learn a lot!

honestknave

bla bla bla ))

Reason: