Zmeitrader - coding help

Please could a coder help me with this EA. I must state from the beginning that this is NOT my EA, i found it on the forum somewhere so i'm not sure of the implications of changing the code. All i need is for someone to add the "majic number" field so i can trade on multiple currencies.

I'ts a slow EA producing around 7-27 trades per month but will double your account if used properly. The best currency is GBP on 60min.

Please help..!

Thanks in advance.

Files:

Help

Thanks Enforcer, i know how to open the EA in the metaeditor but don't know where to paste this and compile. I have no clue with coding...

Hi daet, could you please post your EA file again as it is not being downloaded from your first post for some reason . Thanks.

daet:
Thanks Enforcer, i know how to open the EA in the metaeditor but don't know where to paste this and compile. I have no clue with coding...

daet:

Modified, have a try this...

Files:

Thanks

Thanks aurorua, i'll give it a try tonight..

Calling all testers, see how you do with this EA, i like the fact thats it trades very seldom but drawdowns are pretty low at under 20% (GBP)..

i tried to help test this out a bit, but i keep getting "order send error 130".

and when i compile it, it give me an error on the "order CI"

so i changed it once and removed it the second time, i keep getting the same

"order send error"

robfx

I have not yet managed to test the amended EA but i do often come across the "order 130) error on other EA's and not sure what it is. It appears that the EA cannot trade at a given price, perhaps something to do with the spread etc, but i have no clue.

Any explanations, experts...?

daet:
I have not yet managed to test the amended EA but i do often come across the "order 130) error on other EA's and not sure what it is. It appears that the EA cannot trade at a given price, perhaps something to do with the spread etc, but i have no clue. Any explanations, experts...?

Here's the explanation of the error 130:

Stops are too close, or prices are ill-calculated or unnormalized (or in the open price of a pending order). The attempt can be repeated only if the error occurred due to the price obsolescense. After 5-second (or more) delay, it is necessary to refresh data using the RefreshRates function and make a retry. If the error does not disappear, all attempts to trade must be stopped, the program logic must be changed.

Hope that helps.

FerruFx

Looks like a very simple EA that always buys if your trade count is under specified maximum trades and when awesome oscillator goes up and sells when it goes down (with a trailing stop).

FerruFX

So this should be included in the code and really points to better coding technique...?

Could you post the code i should add to fix this please..

I'm learning fast..

I'm trying to find an effective daily EA that averages around 10-20pips per day over the month and this is the only one that comes close. It uses a breakout hour bar with awesome osc. and is slow but with good results on certain pairs. Needs allot more testing.!

Reason: